PDA

View Full Version : Finally made my ADR's for September

Kairi_7378
06-20-2011, 11:32 PM
We made a last-minute decision to go to the World in early September. One of the perks of when we are going is the free dining plan and that we'll be celebrating TWO birthdays on this trip! My DH doesn't like to be tied down to ADR's so we have always eaten at signature restaurants when using the DDP for our TS meals. (I know this probably isn't the best use of the credits but it works for us.) This time, DH asked me to pick 2 signature restaurants and a third that "wasn't too stimulating" as a break from the parks (Guess that knocks out WCC! :confused:) DS is a good restaurant eater and enjoys many types of food, including Mexican and Indian food. However, we decided to keep the dinner times early.

Anyway, this is what I came up with:
Sept 4, DS's birthday: Artists' Point (5:45)
Sept 5: Sanaa (Hoping we will still see some animals at 6:15! Considering moving this one earlier.)
Sept 7: DH's birthday: CA Grill (5:45) CA Grill is our traditional "last night" place to eat.

I'm sure that we will be making our usual stops at Flame Tree BBQ and Tangerine Cafe, and I really want to try Sunshine Seasons this trip.

I had some trouble with the phone system (my last name has "Z's" which always get "heard" as "V's" or "C's" so I have to verify the ADR's with a cast member. Tried the computer system today for the first time but I could not figure out how to flag the boys' birthdays so I think I will have to call again! At least I have confirmation #s now which will make it easier :-)

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-21-2011, 07:58 AM
You're ADRs look delish. I have always wanted to try California Grill but get overruled by my son who wanted to do Hoop De Doo. I had a bit of trouble with the automated phone system as well, I figured it was my southern drawl.:D Have a great time.