PDA

View Full Version : How do I contact Disney

NY GOOFY
06-20-2011, 11:19 AM
I really am not a complainer, but we had such a negative experience trying to meet Rapunzel and Flynn, I was wondering how to contact DW to complain. The wait was too long, some families were split up, dads were waiting in line for hours while moms and kids enjoyed the rides. Then after waiting all that time there was no longer dancing with the characters, it was playing and coloring with CMs and a regular meet and greet with Flynn and Rapunzel. It just seems like the way it is set up is so Un-Disney like.
Who can I write a letter or send an email to voice my disappointment?

Strmchsr
06-20-2011, 12:08 PM
Email them at [email protected]

Sorry for the bad experience. From what I've seen that set up has always been like you described but the CM's had been good about cutting the line off so that folks weren't waiting hours. Or at least they let you know up front. If you choose to keep waiting, I guess that's your choice. Maybe they should do a FP system like with Mickey.

joanna71985
06-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Unfortunately the area can only hold so many people at a time, and they are EXTREMELY popular right now. Those coupled together make for very long waits.

NY GOOFY
06-20-2011, 01:52 PM
I understand all of that. But there has got to be a better way. How about handing out tickets. You show up at 9:30 and they give you a ticket for the 11:30 meet and greet. This way someone doesn't have to stand there in line for 2 hours baking.

Dulcee
06-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Unfortunately the area can only hold so many people at a time, and they are EXTREMELY popular right now. Those coupled together make for very long waits.

Got to agree with above. Brand new characters, if I'm right these guys have only been available for meeting for the past month maybe. Busy time of the year to begin with and add in character lines are always slow. Plus factor in characters are actually humans who do actually need breaks (been there done that, not fun) = really long waits. Sometimes you need to do your best to judge the line and if its long call it a day.

I vaguely remember someone mentioning on these boards about wdw getting ready to test out fastpasses for characters but people were upset about that idea too.

...this is probably why we tend to avoid character meet and greets unless its a character meal.

Strmchsr
06-20-2011, 04:26 PM
I vaguely remember someone mentioning on these boards about wdw getting ready to test out fastpasses for characters but people were upset about that idea too.

That's what I was suggesting above. They are actually doing fastpasses for the Mickey meet and Greet at the exposition hall on Main St

I LoveJack
06-20-2011, 08:53 PM
They have been busy since they first started last Oct. It really wouldn't be so bad it they would put up some type of shade for the line though. We would run there first thing so at least it wasn't in the middle of the day to visit with them. But it wouldn't surprise me if someone had a heat stroke there before the summer is out.