PDA

View Full Version : ADR's for December Trip

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-20-2011, 07:21 AM
I logged on bright and early this morning to make our ADRs for our Dec. 17-23 trip...Was able to get everything we wanted except Hoop de Doo because they aren't making ADRs for those dates until June 28th.

Here they are:

Saturday Dec. 17-no ADR's-we'll eat CS at DTD

Sunday Dec. 18-- Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic Package-315pm

Monday Dec. 19-- Ohana's 720 pm

Tuesday Dec. 20-waiting to book HDDR

Wednesday Dec. 21-Whispering Canyon-730 pm

Thursday Dec. 22-Les Chefs De France-630pm

Friday Dec. 23-1900 Park Fare-900 am

Just a note, I thought the online booking system was very easy. I had a bit of trouble hearing my booking agent when I called for the Fantasmic Package so I really appreciate the ease of the online system. Thanks for reading:mickey:

brivers222
06-20-2011, 07:31 AM
Those look very good!

So the HDDMR, did the booking agent tell you can book it starting June 28th?

Online the dates they are at today is Oct 16th as the latest one you could book.....

Should I call them today and try to book because if yours is June 28th, then mine should be today.

nevermind, i am on the phone with someone right now.. i missed the '*Please note, this dining event can be booked online through October 16, 2011, pending availability. If you are arriving after that date and would like to make a reservation, please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit'

my bad lol

The first CM hung up on me after waiting 10mins on hold.. i am sure it was a wrong button push.

The second CM said there was no availability for a 9:30 Cat1 on 12/15 but to call back on the 28th... odd.

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-20-2011, 12:01 PM
The agent told me they were only booking through the middle of November until
June 28th....to call back then. Hope that helps

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Forgot to mention that Ohana, Hollywood Brown Derby, 1900 Park Fare and Whispering Canyon will all be new for us....

darthmacho
06-20-2011, 08:42 PM
How exciting! Looking forward to the trip report.

Saturday Dec. 17-no ADR's-we'll eat CS at DTD

Sunday Dec. 18-- Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic Package-315pm Never tried it, but I LOVE Fantasmic.

Monday Dec. 19-- Ohana's 720 pm Our only meal here was a breakfast. I'm looking forward to having dinner here next year!

Tuesday Dec. 20-waiting to book HDDR Loved this show!

Wednesday Dec. 21-Whispering Canyon-730 pm BBQ two days in a row? Haha! We did the same thing in 2003. WC is one of my favorite WDW restaurants. You're going to have a wonderful two days.

Thursday Dec. 22-Les Chefs De France-630pm Another favorite from our last trip! If you're hoping to see Remy, I think he only appears until 5pm. We missed out last year too, though I don't know if your aim was to see him.

Friday Dec. 23-1900 Park Fare-900 am Never been to GF, even for a visit!

:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-20-2011, 09:14 PM
Darthmacho, I wouldn't mind seeing Remy but he wasn't the reason for booking Chefs, we just like the looks of the menu...we ate there for lunch in 2005 and remember it being good not great food with really good desserts...we are hoping it stands out this time.....my son loves HDDR and proclaimed it as a must do repeat this trip....looking forward to trying WC and hoping for a fun server. Thanks.

brivers222
06-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Forgot to mention that Ohana, Hollywood Brown Derby, 1900 Park Fare and Whispering Canyon will all be new for us....

We are doing Ohana dinner for the first time as well, from all the raves its gotta be good!!

1900 PF for breakfast was way better than dinner... the characters are way more fun and frankly while it is just traditional buffet line food.. the breakfast selection is so much better than the dinner.

Whispering canyon... yeah just keep asking for refills AND don't forget they have the best tasting ketchup!

Kairi_7378
06-20-2011, 11:18 PM
Glad you got almost everything that you wanted! And I agree with you about the online reservation system- I like it a lot better than the phone system.

buzznwoodysmom
06-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Darthmacho, I wouldn't mind seeing Remy but he wasn't the reason for booking Chefs, we just like the looks of the menu...we ate there for lunch in 2005 and remember it being good not great food with really good desserts...we are hoping it stands out this time.....my son loves HDDR and proclaimed it as a must do repeat this trip....looking forward to trying WC and hoping for a fun server. Thanks.

We ate at Chefs for the first time last summer and it was a wonderful meal. We were very impressed and will definitely be dining there again one day. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, and we got to see Remy! So cute!