PDA

View Full Version : DHS incident...

figmagination
06-18-2011, 12:18 PM
During our last trip or the trip, we saw something quite odd in DHS. While sitting down around Commissary Lane, we saw a guy dressed in a black suit and fedora carrying a black suitcase. He seemed to be in a rush. My family thought he was a CM just delivering money to another CM or someone behind the scenes. We saw him twice. He looked as if he was trying to be secretive and avoid people. I'm almost sure it was a CM because I believe he came from behind an attraction. He was also powerwalking. I was wondering if someone else has seen something like this or knows what was going on?

DVC2004
06-18-2011, 12:38 PM
You sure it wasn't one of those "streetmosphere" cast actors? The ones that walk around?

Narawen
06-18-2011, 12:55 PM
I thought streetmosphere too, in that outfit. Maybe he was late for a break/show and that's why he was rushing.

Fastpasssteve
06-18-2011, 01:32 PM
If he appeared suspicious, perhaps he was trying to appear suspicious...in which case he, as an actor, did his job very well. Did you see who he was meeting up with? Perhaps it was part of a 'bit.' All the street characters at HS are members of Actor's Equity (the actor's union) and are well trained professionals. They stay in character no matter what.

joanna71985
06-18-2011, 07:53 PM
You probably saw Mugsy from GMR

Tink#64
06-19-2011, 12:55 AM
Figmagination - my darling DS! I had forgotten all about that incident! He was definitely suspicious or trying to appear so! I'm sure it was a CM, doing what - who knows!

Thanks for the memory reminder! So many little cool things at WDW if you take the time to notice all the extra special details! :mickey:

figmagination
06-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Thanks everyone! Now that you mention it, it looked a lot like Mugsy from GMR! And I had never even heard about the streetmosphere CMs before, so thanks! I'm so interested. :D