PDA

View Full Version : December ADRs

Narawen
06-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Got everything I wanted! The times may need to be tweaked a bit and I need to alter a few to add show packages as they're released, but otherwise, very happy. We've eaten everywhere listed except San Angel Inn, which is new-to-us. It gets harder and harder to try new places as each one becomes a new must-do! We're hoping to try some new CS at the meal times we don't have ADRs.

12/11 Arrival Day: late-afternoon check-in at CSR, no park
Ohana dinner @ 7:50. Trying to catch MVMCP fireworks from the beach after.

12/12 HS day: Brown Derby lunch. May change to Fantasmic package if they expand the schedule.

12/13 AK day: Boma dinner

12/14 EPCOT day: San Angel Inn lunch. Will alter to CP package when they become available.

12/15 MK: no ADRs.

12/16 MK morning then departure: pre-opening Crystal Palace breakfast.

Thoughts on where to get CS dinner at MK? We were thinking of grabbing something around Main Street so we can watch Wishes, but I don't really want a hot dog from Casey's. We're planning Pecos Bill's cheeseburgers for lunch...

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-18-2011, 11:30 AM
We like Cosmic Rays, but its not on Main St. I think you can get sandwiches at Main St. Bakery

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-18-2011, 11:50 AM
We like Cosmic Rays

I was thinking the exact same thing. They have some good combo meals for dinner, and you could pick it up and find a place to sit on Main Street and eat.