PDA

View Full Version : Take-out at Le Cellier?

Disney Yankee
06-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Does anyone know if take-out is available at Le Cellier? What items are available?

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-18-2011, 11:08 AM
If I recall, takeout is not available at the park TS restaurants....

Airblue1
10-23-2012, 10:51 PM
Does anyone know this for sure? I would love to order take away from Le Cellier!

figgie
10-24-2012, 08:06 AM
Nope, but maybe if we all write them, we could change their minds....:secret:

BrerGnat
10-24-2012, 08:32 AM
Nope. Disney restaurants are not set up to handle take out orders. They don't staff the kitchen to do that, as most of your local chain restaurants do (usually, there are a couple people dedicated solely to handing take out orders at chain restaurants).

The only way to do this is to make an ADR, sit down, order, get your food, ask for a to-go box, pay your bill, and leave with your food. Totally counter productive.

Gator
10-24-2012, 11:43 AM
I'm sorry, but I found this post kinda funny. I just started imagining a pull-up window with parking right next to the O Canada attraction. Kinda like at an Outback.

Pretty sure we'll never see a take-out menu at TS at Disney. But who know? If they can make money doing it, I wouldn't put it past them.

Dopey's Girl
10-24-2012, 12:57 PM
I got cheddar cheese soup to go once, but only because they botched our ADR and felt badly for us. I was nearly in tears because I had been dreaming of that soup for a week. They put it in one of the to go coffee cups, but made it known that it was very unusual.

mom2morgan
10-24-2012, 05:20 PM
I got cheddar cheese soup to go once, but only because they botched our ADR and felt badly for us. I was nearly in tears because I had been dreaming of that soup for a week. They put it in one of the to go coffee cups, but made it known that it was very unusual.

awww...I'm sad you didn't get to eat in - but happy to hear they tried to make it up to you! A little.

g8rgirl29
10-25-2012, 09:47 PM
Too funny, I just asked my husband this the other night!! He said probably not but maybe I could sneak in to use the restroom and snag a pretzel breadstick as I ran out!! :secret: Can you just imagine sitting there and someone stealing one of your breadsticks?? I know I would chase them down and tackle them!!:blush: