PDA

View Full Version : dining plus wine question

jonahbear2006
06-15-2011, 05:26 PM
if you do deluxe dining plus wine option how does it work to get your wine....Say for example you are there for 5 nights and you book breakfast buffets and dinner buffets but then you only have one night with a signature meal. you can get your wine at narcoosees for that night right? what about the other evenings?

SBETigg
06-15-2011, 10:18 PM
You can get a bottle at your resort's gift shop or quick serve restaurant for evening sipping in your room or balcony/patio. Doesn't have to be at dinner. You get the credits for one bottle per night of stay, or you can use two credits for a better bottle. Honestly, you're better off skipping the wine option and adding a bottle suited to your taste when you feel like it, as needed. The wine options for one credit are not bad, but not the best, and the double credit choices are not worth using two credits. It just didn't work out to be the best option for us, in general, and I can't imagine it really working to anyone's advantage. It's not a great deal for the add-on, in my opinion.

brivers222
06-15-2011, 11:21 PM
This is why i am glad we are driving... 8 bottles of $7.99 Moscato wine to accompany each of the nights we are there in the hotel ;)

Cant forget a nice bottle of champagne for our 1 month wedding anniversary