PDA

View Full Version : Blt

Flower
06-14-2011, 08:30 PM
We're booked! I am renting points in January and trying it out!

Questions about the kitchenette in the studios, just a refridgerator & microwave?

What do you love about BLT and what tips/hints can you offer?

THANKS!!! We can't wait!

Christine
06-14-2011, 08:40 PM
I love BLT! Stayed there for the first time 2 weeks ago in a studio. The kitchenette is wonderful. It's a galley style - left side cabinets, sink, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, & slide out pantry.
Other side is a counter & shelves and mirror with outlet that someone can use to do hair or makeup if the bathroom is occupied.

I'll try to find my picture...

You will LOVE BLT!

FOUND IT!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xmIL4VAUZN8/TeoelD8M7PI/AAAAAAAABJA/cjTquZTyF68/s1600/photo-784311.JPG

Aurora
06-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Just finished a trip at BLT and the best thing about it is its location -- literally right next to the Magic Kingdom, and a short walk to catch the monorail in the Contemporary.

Second best thing is there are no bad views at this spot. Bay Lake, the Magic Kingdom, Seven Seas Lagoon, the Grand Floridian, the BLT pool, all are awesome.

Third is the pool, which we really enjoyed. I don't know why, cause it's cute, not huge or spectacular, but it felt kind of homey.

Fourth is that if you don't have a Magic Kingdom view, you can still watch the fireworks either from the Top of the World lounge (I don't know if they'll let you up there if you're renting points), the pedestrian bridge between BLT and the Contemporary, or the Contemporary balcony at that side of the bridge.

There were things we didn't like, but they were mostly a matter of personal preference.

Have a great time!

Donald_Quackers
06-15-2011, 11:18 PM
We're booked! I am renting points in January and trying it out!

Questions about the kitchenette in the studios, just a refridgerator & microwave?

What do you love about BLT and what tips/hints can you offer?

THANKS!!! We can't wait!

They also have a toaster in the kitchenette. I only stayed my first time this month, but loved my room.

If you ride the waterslide, sit up, don't lay down, it will hurt less.