PDA

View Full Version : F&W Junkies

Mitzie
06-14-2011, 09:07 AM
For all who love the Food and Wine Fest. as much as us..news from the Disney Blog: New to the Festival: YUMMY!
Hawaii, the Caribbean islands and Portugal all debut Marketplaces – look for Kailua pork sliders in Hawaii, ropa vieja in the Caribbean and calamari salad in Portugal.

VWL Mom
06-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Caribbean & Portugal sound great, any word on their drink offerings?

luvdiznee
06-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Hoping for some Paella!:marg:

Disney-4-Me
06-15-2011, 09:51 PM
For the first time ever we have only made reservations to eat at one restaurant during our October vacation. We always want to eat our way around the world and now we'll be able to!:cloud9:

Melanie
06-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Love the sound of the new offerings!

Love, love, love this time of year at Epcot. CANNOT WAIT!!! :wine::thumbsup:

SallyP
06-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Hawaii Booth
Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Lotus Root Chips
Seven Tiki Mai Tai
Kona Longboard
Pipeline beer

Caribbean Islands Booth
Ropa Vieja (Braised Beef) with White Rice
Jerk spiced Chicken Drumstick with Mango Salsa
Frozen Dragon Berry Colada
Frozen Rock Coconut Mojito

Portugal Booth
Calamari Salad with Olives and Smoked Paprika
Portugal Wine Bar

Scandinavia Booth
Swedish Meatballs with Lingon Berries
Xante Sunshine Cocktail made from Xante pear and Cognac Liqueur

TheVBs
06-20-2011, 07:58 AM
YUM! Can't wait to try some of those! :cloud9: This will be our first F&WF. So excited! Where can I find a menu of all the offerings?

SallyP
06-20-2011, 11:12 AM
The menus for the International Marketplaces aren't usually available until late September.

I looked in Intercot's Info Central for last year's offerings but didn't find it. The booths don't change their offerings too much from year to year so last year's would give you a good idea of what will be available.

If you want I can PM you the info, just let me know. :thumbsup:

Melanie
06-20-2011, 11:25 AM
This post (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=174873&highlight=food+wine) has all the kiosk offerings from last year. :wine:

mdricks
06-20-2011, 12:54 PM
Hopefully they haven't gotten rid of anything. The Belgium kiosk was a highlight last year.

I loved that Leffe.
:beer:
:number1:

TheVBs
06-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Ooo! Thanks guys! This will give us something fun to look at until the official menu comes out. :mickey:

wonderalice23
07-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Can't wait - I worked out a long weekend with the remainder of my vacation time at work - we loved it last year and wanted to return! :)