PDA

View Full Version : My December ADRs - What do yah think?

Adambomb85
06-13-2011, 07:20 PM
I got up at 5:55am (EST) to make my ADRs for my upcoming December trip for me and the DBf. We are trying a bunch of places we never have been to before (except 'Ohana). So what does everyone think - good choices for some late twenty-somethings:

Sat, 12/10
Via Napoli (L)
Teppan Edo (D)

Sun, 12/11
Sci-Fi (L)
Brown Derby (D)

Mon, 12/12
'Ohana (D)

Tues, 12/13
Narcoose's (D)

Wed, 12/14
California Grill (D)

Thurs, 12/15
1900 Park Fare (B)
Then Boarding the Disney Dream :)

I was not able to get any times for Le Cellier - but from what I've read, it seems to be the popular opinion that Disney is holding back ressies for Candlelight Processional (which I can't wait for!). So, if (and when) they open some up for that - hasta la vista Teppan Edo!

On another note: I was relieved at how smooth and easy the online system was - first time using it at 180 day mark.

HoosierDisneyFan
06-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Excellent selections but that is a lot of food!

Pop Centurion
06-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Great choices.

beksy
06-13-2011, 10:46 PM
It looks like some great choices! Narc's is one of my favorites and the one place I have to go every time. Very romantic too :mickey:

Kairi_7378
06-13-2011, 11:00 PM
Sounds awesome! And then you get to go on the cruise! Let us know how they are.

Awesome_guy
06-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Not knowing if you've been to Narcoosee's before, I too can say... I hope you love it like we did! We because of a recommendation, right here on Intercot. We arrived nice and early and ensured that the host knew we did not mind waiting longer for a window seat. This is one of my best memories of the trip: enjoying the food, the water pageant, the fireworks, the view of MK, and then the boatride for EMH afterwards. ...a wonderful, beautiful night!

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Great selections, are you doing the deluxe dining plan? We are hoping for Lecellier too, did you try lunch or dinner?

Adambomb85
06-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Great selections, are you doing the deluxe dining plan? We are hoping for Lecellier too, did you try lunch or dinner?

We are doing Deluxe - indulging this trip! I tried for either lunch or dinner for Le Cellier. So now it is sport, I keep checking online at work to see if anything has opened up. One opened up at 8:50pm on the Sunday of our trip, but wrong day and way too late for me! I hope you have some luck here too!

Awesome_Guy & Beksy: Great to hear about Narcoose's...I always wanted to try there! Surf and turf...yumm!

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-15-2011, 09:46 AM
Have you tried calling, I have heard of folks having luck online but calling and getting ressies....its worth a try, good luck. We can make our ADRs Monday:mickey:

brivers222
06-15-2011, 12:38 PM
wasn't it great that everything except Le Cellier was available on the 13th!! I was able to book ours that day too.

We had Ohana dinner on the 12th, but then i changed it so that we could have Ohana breakfast and Ohana dinner on Friday (since its always hawiian shirt day on friday ;)

brivers222
06-15-2011, 12:40 PM
Not knowing if you've been to Narcoosee's before, I too can say... I hope you love it like we did! We because of a recommendation, right here on Intercot. We arrived nice and early and ensured that the host knew we did not mind waiting longer for a window seat. This is one of my best memories of the trip: enjoying the food, the water pageant, the fireworks, the view of MK, and then the boatride for EMH afterwards. ...a wonderful, beautiful night!

i actually have Narcoosee's planned (first time visitor there myself) on dec 12th for our 1 month wedding anniversary... i can't wait! Timed it for just before fireworks