PDA

View Full Version : 180 days + pre-6am + Internet = ALL MY ADRs!!!

brivers222
06-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Phew it has been a long a morning.... Got up early and played around online getting all my ADRs for our December '11 Honeymoon!!! The only one I couldn't get was Le Cellier, but I am fine with that because I added Yachtsman Steakhouse instead. Below are my ADRs using the DlxDP... how do they look? The ones in bold are brand new for both of us....

Day 1:
(D) California Grill (timed just before Wishes)

Day 2:
(L) Whispering Canyon
(D) Liberty Tree Tavern (MVMCP after)

Day 3: (our 1 month wedding anniversary)
(B) Akershus
(L) Le Chefs De France (hoping to see Remi)
(D) 'Ohana (got an early ressie so hopefully food is moist <--from reviews on this board)

Day 4:
(L/D) Boma (MVMCP after)

Day 5:
(B) 'Ohana
(L) Wolfgang Puck Cafe
(D) Narcossess (timed just before Holiday Wishes)

Day 6:
(L/D) Prime Time 50's (our old staple restuarant)
(Late Night) Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue (CAT 1 <-- booking when it becomes available)

Day 7:
(B) 'Ohana
(D) Yachtsman Steakhouse

Day 8:
(L) Grand Floridian Cafe
(D) Cinderella's Royal Table

Day 9:
(B) Chef Mickey's
(D) Crystal Palace (our traditional last meal....)

Dulcee
06-13-2011, 09:48 AM
Looks awesome! Isn't it nice to get all the ones you had hoped?

Have a lovely honeymoon!

TysMomTink
06-13-2011, 10:01 AM
Looks great. Congrats on your upcoming marriage! Have a great honeymoon!!

Strmchsr
06-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Looks like a great line-up and we'll be arriving on the same day! :mickey:

brivers222
06-13-2011, 10:57 AM
well hey if you are going to be there, i know the weather will cooperate, eh? haha

and thanks everyone, i am so excited now :)

actually in my haste this morning (and the swtich between Poly to BWI) i missed on of the meal allotments... So on Day 4 I added Donalds Breakfastasaurous for us!

beksy
06-15-2011, 11:19 PM
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon...I hope it goes as well as your ADRs did! You have some great choices. Yachtsman was one of our favorites and Narcossee's is my favorite. On a side note, when we went to Yachtsman, we walked to the Yacht Club from Epcot and came across a Photopass Photographer outside of Stormalong Bay on the main walk. It was dark with beautiful lights and there was no one else stopping or really around so we stopped for a pic and it turned out to be great. It had the lighthouse and water as the background with several poses. Great memory of a great night and meal!

DebK
06-16-2011, 11:24 AM
If you really want LeCellier, try calling the 407-WDW-DINE number........That is what I had to do for my latest trip........Availability online and calling in don't always match up.....

Strmchsr
06-16-2011, 12:01 PM
If you really want LeCellier, try calling the 407-WDW-DINE number........That is what I had to do for my latest trip........Availability online and calling in don't always match up.....

I tried that, too, but for this December trip the CM told me that they are holding a LOT of Le Cellier and other's (like Rose & Crown) until they release the CP packages. I've never had a hard time getting R&C, but I can't get a single time for my Dec 10-16 trip and that's why.

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Your ADRs look great, now I am getting nervous about getting Lecellier......

Strmchsr
06-17-2011, 11:15 AM
Your ADRs look great, now I am getting nervous about getting Lecellier......

I'd say there's about a 99% chance you will not be able to get Le Cellier on your 180 day window. BUT, if you keep trying once they release all of the blocks for the CP packages you might get lucky and be able to get it then.

brivers222
06-17-2011, 12:01 PM
I have this problem with constantly tweeking the dining reservations until i get the perfect match... so I ended up with a different order and actually haven't found a place to fit Le Cellier in (hows that for trying to set up a possibility of getting it... when you don't want it is when it happens haha)

I promise i won't make another large posting with dinning events like this again. I am 100% content with my choices ;)

Day 1 :
(L) Beaches and Cream <-- hopefully table is available for a short wait around 2pm-ish
(D) Yachtsman Steakhouse <-- Staying near boardwalk first night

Day 2:
(L) Whispering Canyon
(D) Liberty Tree Tavern <-- Before MVMCP #1

Day 3: (our 1 month wedding anniversary date)
(L) Chefs De France
(D) Narcoosee's (Ressie for about 1/2 before regular wishes in hopes to get a good view)

Day 4:
(D) Boma <-- Before MVMCP #2

Day 5:
(B) CRT <-- wanted to see the morning opening ceremony and this is as good excuse as any to get my fiancee out of bed early ;)
(D) California Grill <-- High atop contemporary with a ressie just before HOLIDAY WISHES.. Hopefully just as cool as MNSSHP's!!!

Day 6:
(L/D) 50's Prime Time
(D/L) Sci - Fi Dine In
(Late Night) Cat 1 HDDMR

Day 7: (Hawiian Shirt Friday)
(B) Ohana
(D) Ohana

Day 8:
(L) Crystal Palace
(D) CRT <-- made ressie so we hopefully will get out just before wishes starts

Day 9: Going home...boo
(B) Ohana
(D) Chef Mickey's

I was a little sad that i couldn't get Le Cellier (called the dining # Debbie.... they are booked out) but according to strmchsr i can understand why.

And yeah rose and crown was booked too... when do they tend to release the blocks of CP packages? are we talking last minute ressies?

Strmchsr
06-17-2011, 01:56 PM
when do they tend to release the blocks of CP packages? are we talking last minute ressies?

Generally it's late August or early September when they release those. Maybe since they released the 2012 packages (which usually come out early August) about 6 weeks early they'll release the CP packages early too.

MinnieMommie
06-19-2011, 03:12 PM
Wonderful planning! You have done such a nice job of combining dining and Wishes and Mickey's Christmas Party. I am one day away from my 180 mark and still unsure about all our selections! Hats off to you, Your selections look great!:mickey:

brivers222
07-01-2011, 12:08 AM
well my OCD with reservations paid off... I was able to find a 4:15pm ressie for Le Cellier!!! and it fits perfectly in my ADRs because its right before MVMCP!!!

either way... never been to LeCellier after 4 trips of trying!!!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-01-2011, 08:26 AM
Congratulations...we loved Lecellier on our last visit.....not sure how it is with the 2 credits and menu change but I hope you love it....

brivers222
07-01-2011, 09:16 AM
one of my coworkers went there 2 weeks ago and he said the food tastes even better than it did before... he wasn't on the dining plan so he was just talking about tastes from previous dinners there. (somehow he has been there over 7 times on his last several trips)

So that is a plus

darthmacho
07-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Nice. While it's tough locking in so far in advance, for a planner like me, doing this always give me a sense of accomplishment. :mickey:

Day 1:
(D) California Grill (timed just before Wishes) Nice score! Never tried it, but someday...

Day 2:
(L) Whispering Canyon A personal favorite!

(B) Akershus
(D) 'Ohana (got an early ressie so hopefully food is moist <--from reviews on this board) Whoa! A great line-up for this day. Can't wait for the report to see how you fit it all in!

Day 4:
(L/D) Boma (MVMCP after) Is that lunch OR dinner? Or are you eating there twice? Anyway, a great pick!

Day 5:
(B) 'Ohana Sweet!
(L) Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Day 6:
(L/D) Prime Time 50's (our old staple restuarant) Hope you get a lively CM. Ours was a dud...
(Late Night) Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue (CAT 1 <-- booking when it becomes available) Love it!

Day 7:
(B) 'Ohana You must be staying at the Poly? :lei:
(D) Yachtsman Steakhouse

Day 8:
(L) Grand Floridian Cafe

Day 9:
(B) Chef Mickey's :mickey:
I love WDW traditions. CP has become our traditional first breakfast.

brivers222
07-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Nice. While it's tough locking in so far in advance, for a planner like me, doing this always give me a sense of accomplishment. :mickey:

Day 1:
(D) California Grill (timed just before Wishes) Nice score! Never tried it, but someday...

Day 2:
(L) Whispering Canyon A personal favorite!

(B) Akershus
(D) 'Ohana (got an early ressie so hopefully food is moist <--from reviews on this board) Whoa! A great line-up for this day. Can't wait for the report to see how you fit it all in!

Day 4:
(L/D) Boma (MVMCP after) Is that lunch OR dinner? Or are you eating there twice? Anyway, a great pick!

Day 5:
(B) 'Ohana Sweet!
(L) Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Day 6:
(L/D) Prime Time 50's (our old staple restuarant) Hope you get a lively CM. Ours was a dud...
(Late Night) Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue (CAT 1 <-- booking when it becomes available) Love it!

Day 7:
(B) 'Ohana You must be staying at the Poly? :lei:
(D) Yachtsman Steakhouse

Day 8:
(L) Grand Floridian Cafe

Day 9:
(B) Chef Mickey's :mickey:
I love WDW traditions. CP has become our traditional first breakfast.

I have to say... much has changed since i posted this thread... in fact almost all has changed because we added 1 day on each end as we found decent flights!

Here is my 'rough' draft as of this writing...
Day 1
(D) Ohana

Day 2
(L) Whispering Canyon
(*) Sleigh Ride at fort wilderness
(D) California Grill

Day 3
(B) Ohana
(D) Le Cellier
(*) MVMCP

Day 4
(L) Le Cellier <-- well 3:30 is lunch for us but DINNER for disney TS prices
(D) Narcoosee

Day 5
(D) Crystal Palace
(*) MVMCP

Day 6
(L) Cinderella's Table <-- Our lunch time, dinner prices
(D) California Grill

Day 7
(L) Mamma Melrose (Fantasmic Package)
(D) YAchtsman Steakhouse

Day 8
(B) Ohana
(D) Le Chefs

Day 9
(B) 50's Prime Time <-- our breakfast time, lunch prices lol
(L) Sci-Fi Dine In <-- out lunch time, dinner prices
(D) Ohana

Day 10
(B) Cinderella's Royal Table
(L) Crystal Palace
(D) Narcoosee's

Day 11
(L) Coral Reef

Oh and we aren't staying at the Poly despite our 4 times going to ohana.... its the only breakfast that my future wife loves so she agrees to go to it... and the dinner... well i have heard so much about it, i have to try it TWICE!!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-01-2011, 01:13 PM
one of my coworkers went there 2 weeks ago and he said the food tastes even better than it did before... he wasn't on the dining plan so he was just talking about tastes from previous dinners there. (somehow he has been there over 7 times on his last several trips)

So that is a plus

We had wanted to get it for lunch because we enjoyed it so much last visit. I just wasn't willing to go 2 credits this time but am glad to hear it is still good....

darthmacho
07-01-2011, 02:48 PM
I have to say... much has changed since i posted this thread... in fact almost all has changed because we added 1 day on each end as we found decent flights!

Here is my 'rough' draft as of this writing...
Day 1
(D) Ohana

Day 2
(L) Whispering Canyon
(*) Sleigh Ride at fort wilderness
(D) California Grill

Day 3
(B) Ohana
(D) Le Cellier
(*) MVMCP

Day 4
(L) Le Cellier <-- well 3:30 is lunch for us but DINNER for disney TS prices
(D) Narcoosee

Day 5
(D) Crystal Palace
(*) MVMCP

Day 6
(L) Cinderella's Table <-- Our lunch time, dinner prices
(D) California Grill

Day 7
(L) Mamma Melrose (Fantasmic Package)
(D) YAchtsman Steakhouse

Day 8
(B) Ohana
(D) Le Chefs

Day 9
(B) 50's Prime Time <-- our breakfast time, lunch prices lol
(L) Sci-Fi Dine In <-- out lunch time, dinner prices
(D) Ohana

Day 10
(B) Cinderella's Royal Table
(L) Crystal Palace
(D) Narcoosee's

Day 11
(L) Coral Reef

Oh and we aren't staying at the Poly despite our 4 times going to ohana.... its the only breakfast that my future wife loves so she agrees to go to it... and the dinner... well i have heard so much about it, i have to try it TWICE!!!

Oops! Didn't catch that! Lol. Things still look good, and adding days is always a good thing, but I have to note, now you've gone and messed with the traditional last dinner! :eat:

brivers222
07-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Oops! Didn't catch that! Lol. Things still look good, and adding days is always a good thing, but I have to note, now you've gone and messed with the traditional last dinner! :eat:

You win some you lose some i guess ;) I may find a new way to put Crystal palace in at the end though

EpcotFan182
07-02-2011, 10:24 AM
oh wow these look great! Have fun at the California Grill - it's one of my favorites :mickey: