PDA

View Full Version : VWL questions...

Mammabruski
06-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Hi all! New "owner" here (my DM is the primary owner - my sisters and I are on the title as well) at OKW, but I have some questions about VWL...

We're going on a trip next June, and we'll reserve a 2BR at OKW, but my DM is going to try and get us into VWL at the 7 month mark. How likely is it that we will get in? I know there aren't that many rooms at VWL, and we're going at a pretty popular time (6/16-24).

One more question: Does VWL have dedicated 2 BRs or only two bedroom lockoffs? Just curious...

I'll be happy where ever we stay, I loved OKW when we stayed there this spring (in a Grand Villa- so big, airy and wonderful)! I'd be pretty excited to stay at VWL, too! A boat to MK, how heavenly...

Thanks!

Mackflava99
06-10-2011, 04:15 PM
we go every year in June, and do VWL every other.
If you call on the exact day, you will get in. There are alot of rooms so you have a very good chance.

VWL Mom
06-11-2011, 09:02 AM
VWL has both dedicated and lockoff 2 bdrms available.

It is one of the smaller resorts but I think you may just be ahead of the crowds. Hopefully if you call right at the 7 month you'll get in.

MinnieMommie
06-12-2011, 11:39 AM
:congrats: and

:welcome: Home!

I agree that the best chance you will have is calling the day of your 7 month window and actually to call as soon as DVC opens that morning.

How exciting!!

Mackflava99
06-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Good WL hint- ask at the front desk if you can assist with the flag raising ceremony-
We did and it was terriffc.