PDA

View Full Version : Favor in France

cjdami
06-10-2011, 04:03 AM
I have a favor to ask anyone who's is at Epcot or headed there in the future. We were just there about 2 weeks ago. Went into the French shop and found some of the yummiest champagne. However I neglected to either take a picture of the label or write down the name of it. If anyone would be able to do this for me I would be very grateful!!
I am looking for the rose color champagne in a clear glass bottle. I think the foil at the top is gold. I believe the price is $24.95 for the bottle. It is not the pink POP brand that they sell.
Thank you to anyone who can give me the name!!

micky95
06-10-2011, 06:36 AM
dw & i are going in a couple of weeks and would be happy to look for you.maybe someone else already knows which one your looking for and can get you the info quicker.:mickey:

darthmacho
06-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Is it possible to call the shop directly and ask? :confused:

SBETigg
06-10-2011, 08:31 AM
It might be Mumm Cordon Rouge, does that ring a bell? Though that prices at about $40.

CajunDisneyDad
06-10-2011, 10:41 AM
we are going July 6th, I will pass by and if see if I can find it.

dizneydeb22
06-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Is it possible to call the shop directly and ask? :confused:

:ditto:
I would do this as well. I have always had a lot of luck with this in the past! Good Luck. We don't go until August, and I hope you have the answer by then!:wine: BTW, thanks for the tip, we'll have to try this while we're there!

cjdami
06-10-2011, 03:56 PM
I"m trying to find the reciept and haven't yet, I do want to try calling them.

Thank you to those of offered, I will let you know if I don't have any luck with the reciept!!

dizneydeb22
06-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Cindy- try calling the Disney Merchandise Department at 407-363-6200. I have contacted them several times when I regretted not buying something. At the very least they should be able to give you the phone # for the shop in France.

Good Luck.

Debbie

micky95
07-04-2011, 05:44 PM
dw & i are going in a couple of weeks and would be happy to look for you.maybe someone else already knows which one your looking for and can get you the info quicker.:mickey:

just got back july 3.went to shop to look for you but there are alot of bottles and i couldnt remember what it looked like.i did ask for a phone # to the shop and the cm said they dont have a direct line. i suggest you call customer service and they should be able to transfer you. sorry i wasnt much help but my dw and i had a wonderful 13 th anniversary trip.:party: