PDA

View Full Version : I Love Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!

Gator
06-10-2011, 01:45 AM
I was just listening to some good WDW music on line and the music from this parade came up. I remember saying to my wife when we were at the MK, "I love the music to this parade." Plus, my daughter enjoyed getting down with Minnie. Any other MiSiCi lovers out there?

AgentC
06-10-2011, 08:04 AM
My husband and DD love this parade so we do it it almost every trip. DH enjoys dancing with Mr. Incredible and Frozen.

The song is very catchy. I find myself singing for the rest of the day.

alaMode
06-10-2011, 09:13 AM
We also love this parade! Now I have that tune in my head...

MushuGrl
06-10-2011, 10:31 AM
I ADORED this parade!

Funny story - our last trip we just happened upon it after coming out of Tomorrowland on our first day. So later in the week we watched for it.

That particular day, MK was DEAD. We were the only ones on the path to Adventureland when "Pump Up the Party" started blasting, so we headed back toward the hub. As the floats arrived, we looked behind us, and here come this HUGE gang of ducks, waddling up like "DUDE! PARADE'S STARTING!"

I assure you, they shook some serious tailfeathers.

crltkcagle
06-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Love Love Love the music also! Anytime I hear it I get in a great mood!:clappy::yay::dance:

dizneydeb22
06-17-2011, 02:32 PM
:donald:My whole family loves this parade!! My son loves Donald Duck and everytime he makes sure we end up right where Donald will be! I personally love listening to Sebastian!

lovinmesomedisney
06-20-2011, 10:01 AM
I love it also. This parade is so upbeat and fun. I recommend it to everyone I know going. It's great interaction with the characters. I actually recorded it last time we were there, so we can watch it whenever we want! :mickey:

like2workout
06-21-2011, 01:47 PM
i love the music from that parade too. every time i go to disneyworld i ask someone at the emporium if the music is for sale, and they always tell me it's not available in the version from the parade. there's a version where one of the guys from high school musical is singing it, but i'd like to have the exact version from the parade. maybe next trip...!