PDA

View Full Version : How crowded is DHS in September?

Disdad13
06-09-2011, 05:06 PM
We usually visit in September for lower crowds and free dining, but haven't been since they cut the number of Fantasmic performances down to just a couple days a week (during that time). Can someone tell me if DHS is a lot more crowded on days there is a Fantasmic performance that night? We really like Fantasmic, and would love to see it, but don't know if it's worth having to wait twice as long in ride lines, etc. if it's just crazy crowded on those days. Would we be better off avoiding DHS on Fantasmic nights:confused:

faline
06-09-2011, 05:35 PM
In my opinion, Disney Studios is more crowded on the days when Fantasmic is offered.

lovinmesomedisney
06-09-2011, 10:09 PM
We go every year in September, and especially last year, the Studios was super crowded on Fantasmic Day. I typically will avoid the Studios on a Fantasmic day. I've seen it several times, and if I miss it, no big deal. Last year, we went back a second day because my nieces kids were dying to go back, and it happened to be on a Fantasmic day. NEVER AGAIN for me. It was twice as crowded as the non Fantasmic day.

hauntedmansiongirl
06-10-2011, 03:32 AM
We usually go in September, and like the previous posters, have found it to be much busier during Fantasmic days. We have gotten around this with park hoppers- we show up to DHS an hour before fantasmic, go to see the show and come back another day. Alternatively, we make dinner reservations for 50s Prime Time or Mama Melrose and then go to the show. :mickey: