PDA

View Full Version : Splash Mountain

flipadeeflop
06-09-2011, 09:45 AM
There was a Disney Vacation Planning video released a few years ago (2004 maybe) that featured a narrated video of Splash Mountain. The narrator explains how happy everything is at first in the ride, then how everything changes and gets crazy! At one point he says something along the lines of, "You start to wonder- was the frog really fishing!!?!?!" and it has a moment of DUN! DUN! DUN! as it zooms in for 3 still frames on the frog's crazy eyes. Does anyone remember this? I CANNOT find the video! My boyfriend and I are going to WDW in September and I am trying to find the video to show him. Does anyone know where I can find this video clip or if I can purchase the video from either the Disney website or ebay? Also, I am not exactly sure the release year of the video I am looking for. Searching for the text online and not getting any results is making me think that I'm making this video up! I have all my Vacation Planning videos (including VHS) from all my previous trips, but somehow this one is the ONLY one that is missing!!!!

flipadeeflop
06-16-2011, 10:29 AM
In case anyone was wondering. I found the clip online. It does exist!
While traveling through the Laughin' Place the narrator says, "...where the sleeping frog fishes..."
then.. "It happens!"
"...and the frog, well, he isn't sleeping at all! In fact, you begin to wonder if he was ever really fishing!!!!"
The video is so funny. It takes the whole ride and turns it into something else, in a very funny, ridiculous way! Someone even commented below the video, "Way to avoid the storyline..." hahaha

DisneyDINK
06-16-2011, 10:44 AM
Glad you found it!

brownie
06-16-2011, 11:50 AM
In case anyone was wondering. I found the clip online. It does exist!

:thumbsup: