PDA

View Full Version : DHS today 6/7/11

mom2mickeyfan
06-07-2011, 11:26 PM
For anyone wondering, Hollywood Studios was very crowded today. It was a F! night. We had ADR's for H&V this morning and was out before night. We were walking off TSM at 9:15 and went for a fastpass. We decided to wait since the fastpass line was backed up almost to Little Mermaid. Went to Disney Junior live onstage and went back for fastpasses. At 10:15 our return time for TSM was 6:10. I never saw the wait for the meet & greet with Buzz and Woody any less that 40 minutes after 10:15. We waited almost an hour for Phineas & Ferb and 50 minutes to see Woody & Buzz. There seemed to be alot of tours. We saw at least 3 or 4 big groups with guides. F! was standing room only by 8:40 for the 9:00 show and when we came out, the line for the 10:00 show was down most of Sunset Blvd. It was more crowded than I was expecting. We are hoping that MK will be better tomorrow!!

mom2mickeyfan
06-07-2011, 11:29 PM
At 2:40 to 3:00 the return times for fastpasses for Star Tours and TT was after 7:00 and RR was after 9:00.

Snow's Mom
06-09-2011, 11:06 PM
I was there, too, on the 7th. Had to fight my way through the Indiana crowds and the Jedi Knights crowds to get to Star Tours. Is there any way to check the actual crowd level after the fact? Touring plans rated it at about 5.6, I think, but I'm guessing that it was higher than that.

The 2nd Fantasmic show was not full. There were lots of empty seats on both sides.