PDA

View Full Version : The magic, the memories, and you...opinions?

ftwildernesskid
06-07-2011, 09:08 PM
So we were just at Disney last week and saw this show on the castle. I might not have even bothered to check it out , but a photographer told us our daughter's picture may be on the castle. It was, by the way :) Im so glad we went! I absolutely LOVED this show! Absolutely spectacular effects and great music and theming. I hadnt seen anyone on here comment on this show yet. What do you all think?

Melanie
06-07-2011, 09:12 PM
There have been lots of comments and discussion here on this show.

Love it, not to be missed, absolutely wonderful. Seriously! In fact, it's been a couple of months since I've seen it. Time for a viewing! :thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
06-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Saw it for the first time in January, was absolutely awed by it. :thumbsup: Can't wait for the rest of my family to see it in August!!

sgdisney
06-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Love it! I'd seen video on You Tube but that does not do it justice. It is awesome live and in person! I think I enjoyed it more than Wishes and I love Wishes. :mickey:

lovinmesomedisney
06-07-2011, 10:09 PM
I saw it back in January, and I commented on it back then. It was awesome. We loved it so much, the next night, we went back, and we sat right in front of the Castle at the Walt statue. It was even better there. I have my own videos that I took, and we watch it often. Very impressive!

buzznwoodysmom
06-07-2011, 10:55 PM
I wasn't going to bother with it either. But after hearing rave reviews on here I decided I just had to see for myself. We saw it in March and it was decided by all that this is one of the best additions to WDW in a long, long time.

steamboat willy
06-08-2011, 08:51 AM
We'll see it in 106 days! :balloon:

wildernesslady
06-08-2011, 10:09 AM
It's an absolute must see. So much better than anyone can describe.

Melanie
06-08-2011, 10:12 AM
So much better than anyone can describe.

That's very true! I remember trying to describe it on one of our podcasts, and I really fumbled. How DO you describe it's complete awesomeness? :D

ftwildernesskid
06-08-2011, 10:46 AM
We went straight from the parade, to the Memories show and stayed for Wishes. As much as I've always enjoyed Wishes, it was a little anticlimactic. I hope this show becomes a staple at the Magic Kingdom.

i'm grumpy
06-12-2011, 09:54 PM
I thought it didn't sound good at all but we loved it.

Mickey91
06-12-2011, 11:58 PM
I was totally floored by how spectacular it was!! Can't wait to see it again in July!!:mickey:

Ramblingman
06-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Caught it a couple of weeks ago.

Loved it. Loved it.

Loved it.

EpcotChic23
06-14-2011, 10:00 AM
Loved it loved it loved it!!! The song made me cry it was so beautiful. It is is must see!!!

laprana
06-14-2011, 12:47 PM
I saw it a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it! It was so much better than I thought it would be. Some of the effects were downright amazing, and it brought tears to my eyes more than once! This is definitely worth seeing! :thumbsup:

Minnie97
06-14-2011, 01:38 PM
This was one of my favorite shows i have seen at disney.
I love the part where the space ship launches from the castle:mickey:

mousetrapper
06-15-2011, 02:56 PM
This is why I love Intercot! :number1: I had never heard of this. Can't wait to see it in November! :thumbsup:

When is it? Just before Wishes? Is there a set time when it starts?

phillydan
06-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Was at MK this past weekend. Did not expect much and was totally floored. I went back the next night and watched both showings. This is a must see and I hope they keep it forever. Great job on this one, Disney!
:number1:

laprana
06-15-2011, 04:55 PM
This is why I love Intercot! :number1: I had never heard of this. Can't wait to see it in November! :thumbsup:

When is it? Just before Wishes? Is there a set time when it starts?

When we saw it a couple weeks ago, it started about 15-20 minutes before Wishes. It worked out perfectly...we watched the parade, a few minutes later watched the castle show, and then watched Wishes! It was much better than just sitting on the ground waiting for Wishes to start! :thumbsup:

Katzateer
06-16-2011, 12:22 PM
I only saw a small bit of it and thought it was really great but didn't know what it was. Next trip I will make plans to view the entire show. I saw it between Wishes and the Electrical Light parade on a night the MK was open late.