PDA

View Full Version : Dole Whips in DL?

MaryBelle
06-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Are there any spots to get a Dole Whip in Disneyland?

Thanks in advance.

Melanie
06-07-2011, 04:39 PM
OH YES! Getting a Dole Whip in Disneyland is an adventure in itself. The Dole Whip stand is adjacent to the Enchanted Tiki Room attraction and you are allowed to take your treat into the show. It's wonderful! :papple:

BrerGnat
06-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Dole whips taste a bit different in Disneyland. They only offer the pineapple flavor (no others, and no swirl). It's more creamy than the WDW one, and really good! There is a stand in Adventureland that has two sides. One side services those inside the queue for Tiki Room, and the other is open to the walkway. There is always a line here, and for good reason! In addition to dole whips and dole whip floats, you can get a fresh pineapple spear here. My advice is buy one, THEN get in line for Tiki Room, and enjoy your treat during the show (it's encouraged).

mouseketeer mom
06-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Dole whips taste a bit different in Disneyland. They only offer the pineapple flavor (no others, and no swirl). It's more creamy than the WDW one, and really good! There is a stand in Adventureland that has two sides. One side services those inside the queue for Tiki Room, and the other is open to the walkway. There is always a line here, and for good reason! In addition to dole whips and dole whip floats, you can get a fresh pineapple spear here. My advice is buy one, THEN get in line for Tiki Room, and enjoy your treat during the show (it's encouraged).

We thought they tasted different then WDW, but we couldn't put our finger on it. My uber healthy child always enjoyed the pineapple spears instead of the floats. Thats one thing we loved about DL, all the fresh fruit everywhere..so much more than WDW.

MaryBelle
06-13-2011, 03:18 PM
I can't wait to have one!!! :party:

starry_solo
07-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Another tip is to go into the queue and get in the line for the Dole Whip inside the queue area of The Enchanted Tiki Room, especially when the line on the outside part is long. :D

MaryBelle
07-14-2011, 06:23 PM
I waited quite a while on the outside queue, didn't see the inside one until after! :oops:

But it was well worth it! :minnie:

Disney4us2
07-14-2011, 08:15 PM
I waited quite a while on the outside queue, didn't see the inside one until after! :oops:

But it was well worth it! :minnie:

It can take a while from the inside queue as well. They service one guest from the outside and then one from the inside. With only one or two cm's working in the booth, it does take a while. I have seen one take the order and get it ready while the other cm is taking the payment for the order.

I waited around 30 minutes for a dole whip on the inside area. The line just wound around all the people waiting for the Tiki Room.