PDA

View Full Version : fast Pass Question

crmark1
06-07-2011, 09:05 AM
We will be at WDW later this month and our last trip was in 2007. Help me rember exactly how fast pass works. I know the basics, but I cant remember how long you have to wait after you get a fast pass until you can get another one. Thanks

Bay Lake
06-07-2011, 09:10 AM
The next available FP time will be printed on your ticket. Use them to there full advantage.

timberho
06-07-2011, 10:12 AM
As PP said it will be printed on the bottom of your ticket. It can be anywhere from 1-2 hours depending on the day/crowd levels ect...

One thing I will say that a lot of people don't know about is you can usually use your fast pass any time after the printed return time. So if you get a return window from 1-2 you can come back at 3pm if you aren't around that ride at that point in time. Also if you are travelling with multiple aged kids such as one that is tall enough for say a space mountain and one that isn't be sure to take advantage of the rider switch passes Disney offers. It's a great way for all in your party to get to ride ( and your thrillseeker child gets to ride twice!)

DisneyDINK
06-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Like the last poster said, the time you can get your next FastPass is printed on the ticket. Generally it is two hours, or it can be less if your printed return time is in less than 2 hours.

Disney-4-Me
06-07-2011, 10:24 AM
Fastpasses are a great way to make the best of your time at the parks. Your FP will have an hour window of time when you are to return and join the FP line. I don't think it's official but, you may enter the line after your allotted time.

The time on your return ticket will be whatever time is next available. You can determine what the time will be before putting your ticket in the machine because there will be a sign nearby alerting you to the return time.

You may be receiving a ticket at 11:00 AM with a return time of 6:00 PM. If your return time is more than two hours later, you may get another FP after two hours. If it is sooner, you may get a FP after your first FP time arrives.

Enjoy!:D