PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi?

figmagination
06-06-2011, 03:30 PM
I know the resorts offer wi-fi, but you have to pay for it. Do the parks offer free wi-fi?

06-06-2011, 04:00 PM
I know the resorts offer wi-fi, but you have to pay for it. Do the parks offer free wi-fi?

Resorts are not wi-fi, they are wired connections. No wi-fi in the parks, thank goodness, there's enough people walking around in a daze while on their cell phones.

figmagination
06-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Yeah, forgot about the wired connection. And oh ok thanks!

BrerGnat
06-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Resorts are not wi-fi, they are wired connections. No wi-fi in the parks, thank goodness, there's enough people walking around in a daze while on their cell phones.

Not true!

There is a free wi fi connection in Innoventions (now I forget if it was East or West, but one of them def. has a signal)

There is also free wifi at the Lotus Blossom Cafe in the China Pavilion in Epcot.

I've heard tell of two more spots, but I did not personally confirm them:

In DHS, standing next to the hat, on the East side of it.

In MK, right in front of City Hall (like, on the steps).

magicofdisney
06-06-2011, 07:17 PM
I was in the Emporium at MK and got a free connection but it wouldn't allow me to text a picture. I had to turn my wifi off (iPhone) and use my data plan to send the pic. This was just before Memorial Day weekend.

figmagination
06-06-2011, 11:05 PM
Well thanks! :D I was wondering, in case I was standing in a line and I wanted to check the wait times and all that stuff! Lol. But that works too.