PDA

View Full Version : Episode 16 - Buy Me A Cheesesteak At Cosmic Rays

John
06-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Ian calls in via Cell phone after driving home from Walt Disney World- the laptop in lockup causes Ian to turn around

Twitter confusion

Star Tours 3D Coverage- Mel, Ian and John love the new ride - it’s gone from a if you have time to a - don’t miss.- 54 cool posibilities await- John says sit in the back, not the front- Nice touches in the queue

It’s a new version of Plug and Unplug

The Star Tours Media Event- Star Tours Fireworks online at http://youtu.be/v1vEIy9qVwM

Via Napoli gets high ratings from Ian- John doesn’t believe there can be good pizza in Florida

Ian gives thumbs up to Cosmic Ray’s Cheesesteaks!* Philly approved.

DVC Resort Animal Kingdom Kidani Village is gorgeous

Disney Cruise Line - Disney Fantasy- New featured show Aladdin, brand new song written for the show- Lobby is art nuveau and features Minnie Mouse- Animators Palate interactive where everyone becomes artists

American Idol attraction and the newest winner, Scotty McCreery - video is on the twitter feed.

Eat to the Beat Concert Series Announced - the singing begins

Duffy story

Tiki Room & Small World

Space Coast and Final Shuttle Launch

Legoland opening in October - the old Cypress Gardens

Best of Places To Cool Off- Ian loves a long ride in the Universe of Energy, Gary hangs at the misters near Test Track, Mel cools off in the American Adventure, John rides the Tomorrowlard Transit Authority.

>> Download Here (http://intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2011/episode-16.asp)

ryca1dreams
06-06-2011, 05:38 PM
I figured you would have come up with a podcast "mascot" by now - A singing Duffy wearing a Horizon's t-shirt and holding a beer.

Still a good podcast as always. I look forward to each one.

Melanie
06-06-2011, 07:44 PM
A singing Duffy wearing a Horizon's t-shirt and holding a beer.

Yep, that pretty much sums up our podcast! :rotfl:

JSparrow
06-08-2011, 09:22 AM
John, I heard you say you're going down to WDW in a couple weeks. When are you going to be there? My family and I will be there June 27- July 1, before we jump on the Disney Dream.

John
06-08-2011, 02:17 PM
I'll be there the 19-24 :)

JSparrow
06-09-2011, 07:19 AM
We're going June 27-July 1, then Disney Dream July 1-July 5. 19 DAYS!

princessgirls
06-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Another Great pod-cast guys!!!

A lot of good fun information in there!!!!

Maybe I'll have to buy a cheesesteak at Cosmic Rays!!!

Until the next podcast....
Julie:mickey:

DisneyGirl85
06-10-2011, 07:06 AM
I'll be there the 19-24 :)

Boo! :unsure: We won't be there until the 27th

BrerGnat
06-10-2011, 06:52 PM
I can't believe it...a LEGIT Philly style cheesesteak at WDW?

And legit pizza?

What is the World coming to? :mickey:

Now, we just need some good bagels down there... :rolleyes:

Another great podcast guys!

PirateLover
06-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Hmmm. I am definitely going to have to check out this cheesesteak for myself next time we're down. I actually just googled pics of this Cosmic Ray's cheesesteak... from the looks alone the bread does look decent and the slice of the meat is right, but it doesn't look like there's nearly enough cheese! I just ate at Geno's last Saturday. Mmmmmmm.

MickeysEars
06-13-2011, 01:08 PM
so fun...I will have to try the cheese steak...

disneymom15
06-13-2011, 02:41 PM
We're going to try the cheese steaks in August.
Also made an ADR at Via Napoli in Nov. Going to try the pizza there again, maybe we got a bad one last time we ate there.

MickeysEars
06-13-2011, 03:13 PM
Oh, I ment to comment on Via Napoli! SOOOO good. We loved it and the decor was very well done. There is an interesting take on some dishes. but my husband from Brooklyn, who is very picky about his Italian, LOVED IT!

DisneyGirl85
06-13-2011, 03:53 PM
I gotta go with Carousel of Progress for the best place to cool off!

badkitty
06-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Cool fireworks from the Star Wars Media event. Thanks so much for posting the link! :mickey: