PDA

View Full Version : Meeting new Disney friends

MarkC
06-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Ok, I'm sure we all have Disney friends and we're always happy to share Disney stories with them. I've got some at work and some from church, etc. I had heard some neighbors of mine about 6 houses down the street were Disney fans, so I just happened to venture down there a few minutes ago. Luckily they happened to be outside, so I stopped and introduced myself. Yes, they were big Disney fans and DVC owners. Better yet they were both very friendly and loved to talk Disney. It was amazing how much we had in common. The great thing is, it doesn't matter how old you are, what color you are, etc. If you are a Disney fan you are in a club.

We joked about people laughing at much we go to Disney, and how much it cost even when being cost conscience, etc. The best part is I now have 2 more friends in the neighborhood. I'm certainly glad I stopped by.

BWayGrl
06-14-2011, 04:42 PM
That's so great! I always enjoy finding fellow Disney lovers. That is why I love Intercot so much!! :mickey:

I have one intense Disney friend at work. We can really talk about all of the old rides, music, and things like that. All of my other Disney friends are more casual Disney fans, but they still love going to WDW. My one friend is planning on taking her honeymoon there, and another friend just got back from her honeymoon there!

IloveDisney71
06-14-2011, 04:53 PM
That is great! I have one co-worker who is probably as big a Disney fan as me but other than that the only other person I know who is as big a fan as me is my brother. My youngest DD is a Disney fan but she's not as big a fan as me yet but she's getting there. It's nice to have someone who understands my love of Disney! :mickey:

Tink#64
06-15-2011, 01:55 AM
How cool is that? I have a few fellow WDW lovers & it's so nice to be able to talk about & get excited with them about WDW! I have one teacher from my kids school, and one friend from church & I know every time we talk, we'll eventually end up talking about WDW!I love those talks with other WDW nuts! It is definitely like a club with few members in my group! For all the others - we're going to Florida for vaca this year! :silly: