PDA

View Full Version : Dining With An Imagineer

txdisneyfanatic
06-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi, we've been researching this experience and see that it is offered at the Brown Derby, but is this also offered at the Flying Fish Cafe? We see places where it is mentioned as having it here at the Boardwalk, also, but no real information as far as the menu at this location, etc? Perhaps this is no longer offered at the Boardwalk? Thanks!

ransam
06-06-2011, 02:00 AM
Maybe i misunderstand what you're saying, but i think the flying fish and the boardwalk are the same thing...
i don't know about the menu at the FF but the menu at brown derby for the lunch is almost worth the price itself.

DisneyFr33k
06-06-2011, 04:42 AM
the menu at brown derby for the lunch is almost worth the price itself.

:ditto::exactly: The food was amazing! The servers made you feel special. The conversations with the imagineer are very interesting. It is so very worth it!

txdisneyfanatic
06-06-2011, 02:29 PM
I should have worded this a little better. I'm wondering where the 'Dine with an Imagineer' experiences take place?

I'm aware that one is at the Brown Derby, however I'm wondering if there is also still one offered at the Flying Fish (Boardwalk)? Thanks! :)

chrim
06-12-2011, 06:27 PM
I should have worded this a little better. I'm wondering where the 'Dine with an Imagineer' experiences take place?

I'm aware that one is at the Brown Derby, however I'm wondering if there is also still one offered at the Flying Fish (Boardwalk)? Thanks! :)

My understanding is that there are regular lunchtime sessions of Dine with an Imagineer at the Brown Derby.

I have also heard that there have been trials of a dinnertime Dine with an Imagineer at the Flying Fish (Boardwalk), but these seem less common.