PDA

View Full Version : stroller question

tadcd
06-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Going to WDW for the first time with a little one in mid November. We are staying on property at BCV. Our plan is to dive to GF one morning for GF cafe ressie and then our tradition has Ben to take the boat to MK. Are strollers allowed on the boats? The other plan was to take the boat from MK to W, check out the resort and walk the path to WL campground. Not sure if we can /catch a boat from the campground back to GF. Question is moot though if strollers not allowed. Also likely tryingto do too much in one morn/afterm noon. Thanks in advance for advice. :)

DizneyRox
06-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Folded up strollers I think are welcome on just about all Disney transportation. No worries...

There isn't a direct boat from WL to GF. Get to MK and then boat to the Grand from there.

Buttercup
06-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Folded strollers are definitely allowed on the boats, but if it's not a full boat (and it's the larger ones), they'll allow you to roll 'er right on there and the kids can stay in the stroller!

You can take a boat from Wilderness Lodge to the Magic Kingdom, and from there, you can either hop on a monorail to the Grand Floridian, or you can take a smaller boat there. In November, my guess is you'll want to take the monorail as opposed to another boat -- it can get chilly out on the water!

tadcd
06-04-2011, 09:01 PM
I appreciate all of the info. And advice, the planning will be worth it, creating doable options to choose from once we are there. Thank you!:number1: