PDA

View Full Version : Adding a Day...

txdisneyfanatic
06-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Hi, we are purchasing 5 day park passes, but am wondering what would happen if we decided to lengthen our stay by a day or two during our trip? If we decide this during the trip, would we simply pay the difference for a 6 or 7 day pass or would it start all over as if we were buying a 1 day pass? Please let me know your experiences with this. Thanks!

crmark1
06-04-2011, 05:15 PM
I called Disney reservations because we were thinking the same thing. They said the only problem we may would have is they would not have the room available. They tried to talk me into going ahead and booking the extra day but we are not sure yet. If you are just extending your park tickets I dont think you would have to start over with a 1 or 2 day ticket, just pay the difference for the add on.

ransam
06-04-2011, 05:54 PM
we did this exact same thing....they said they coulnd't guarntee the same room. but we got it...and the tickets were just a few dollars more.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Not a problem at all!!

In terms of tickets, you can add a day or two, and will just pay the upgrade fee.

If you decide to add-on any features (like water parks, non-expiration, etc), you will pay full price of the whole ticket, not just the days that are left when you add the feature.