PDA

View Full Version : POFQ refurb question

Briansmom
06-04-2011, 11:22 AM
So I've heard they have replaced the beds at POFQ with queen beds (:thumbsup:) but are they refurbing the whole room as well? And is anything else at the resort being refurbed?

buzznwoodysmom
06-04-2011, 11:31 AM
Yes, the entire room has been refurbed. I think they kept the old headboards, just upgraded to a queen mattress. From the pictures I've seen just about everything else is new.

AgentC
06-04-2011, 01:22 PM
I stayed there in March and May of this year. The rooms were very nice.

Most of the room has been refurbed. Other than the queen beds, the biggest change was the sink area. They have replaced the pedestal sinks with two sinks and a counter which gives a lot more storage space.

The TV has also been replaced with a flat screen. I couldn't tell if the refrigerators were new, but they are not the same some of the other resorts. The temperature control is on the back, so you have to pull it out to adjust.

I didn't notice anything in the main areas of the resort as refurbished, but we the last time we stayed at POFQ was 2 years ago, so I could be wrong.

POFQ is complete and now they are updating POR.

sgdisney
06-04-2011, 03:40 PM
I just spent 9 nights there and the rooms are very nice. Queen beds very comfy! Also the bathroom seemed very fresh & new. Not sure if they replaced tile or not. They did put in curved shower curtain rods which I have at home and love!