PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Question

momofaprincess
06-03-2011, 11:01 PM
If I purchase an annual WDW website and get a voucher, will I be able to access the passholder section on the wdw site with just a coucher number?:confused:

momofaprincess
06-03-2011, 11:02 PM
That's voucher number...not coucher....love this phone.

floridamom
06-03-2011, 11:32 PM
We have purchased vouchers from AAA and not been able to use them to get on the website. You need to enter the coded number that appears on the back of the pass itself. Not sure if it would be any different when you buy them direct...

AgentC
06-04-2011, 08:28 AM
I purchased my renewal passes on the website and then updated my passes on line. The hardest part is figuring out which pass type to pick and which numbers to use.

For example for the seasonal pass type, the last field shows three digit so I was using the three digit ticket number, but what it wanted was the two digit transaction number.

It can be really tricky. My daughter turn 3 and I bought her pass at the park. I have tried to add it on the website 5 times and it still doesn't like it.:bang:

Eventually I will figure it out, but it is annoying!

AgentC
06-04-2011, 08:40 AM
As a follow up to my own post, I picked a different ticket format for my daughter than the rest of the family ans used three digits instead of two at the end and the system took it. :shrug:

Oh well, at least it worked.

Melanie
06-04-2011, 09:06 AM
There is an option for vouchers, yes.