PDA

View Full Version : Laundry at WDW resorts

jaredkari
06-03-2011, 09:28 PM
How much does a load of laundry run at the resorts???

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-03-2011, 09:58 PM
$2/wash and $2/dry.

All of the details can be found in info central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/laundry.asp)

magicalmom
06-03-2011, 11:41 PM
We have used the laundries at CS and AK - both places we needed to run the dryers an extra time.

micky95
06-06-2011, 07:15 AM
2$wash/2$dry. bring your own change because the change machine seems to be out of order alot.drying takes an extra run but if you see a machine with the red light on it means there is time left on it (intercot tip we picked up)we carry the all in one sheets for washing. there are several brands & very easy to carry.my dw & i now do our laundry every trip.not as much to pack and sitting by the pool for an hour or so is relaxing.:mickey:

E-OR
06-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Our family, like the above poster, take less cloths but we always do laundery a couple times while visiting WDW. It's great because the laundry area is by the pools so we plan a couple days sitting around the pool while doing laundry. I think that it is 30 minutes to wash and usually about 45 to dry. I take the laundry sheets too, easy to pack and you don't have to buy soap and softener that is pretty expensive. We have a cup that we all throw our change in at the end of each day for laundry. Works out great!

brownie
06-06-2011, 11:53 PM
You're probably looking at $6 per load, since you'll probably have to run things through the dryer twice.

kemps@wdw
06-08-2011, 11:17 PM
$2 each load for wash and dry