PDA

View Full Version : Fast passes for star wars autographs

Flames24
06-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Does anyone know how the lines have been to get autographs from any of the guests for star wars weekend? We are going to be there june 10-12 and we just want to see if we have to get up early for a fast pass.

joanna71985
06-04-2011, 12:08 AM
It depends on the celebrity. For some, getting there around 6:30-7am would be fine. However, for others, you have to get there before 5am

Flames24
06-04-2011, 05:26 AM
How early do the buses run for Star wars weekend? We plan to get there before 5. Do they have buses that early or should we catch a taxi.

MOJoe
06-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Buses will run a normal schedule, so if you want to arrive that early, you must arrange your own transportation.

There may not be a need to get there at 5. There really isn't a superstar celebrity that would require it. In any case, however, there is an advantage to being in the front of the line. You can get an early meet and greet time, and not have to wait till late in the afternoon - way past the time you are hot and ready to cool off at your resort.

I was surprised how easy it was this year to get celebrity autographs. We got Ashely Eckstein's the 2nd weekend. We didn't arrive till just before the park opened and there were still sessions available.

So don't break your neck to get there early. 2 or 3 hours before the park opens should give you plenty of time.

joanna71985
06-05-2011, 07:29 PM
I went today in hopes to get a FP for Matt Lanter. I got there around 5:40am, and got the last one for his first session. Later in the day, I decided to try to walk up for Ashley Eckstein, and was able to see her (it took me 2 hours, and both sessions, to finally get to see her. She is a tough one!).

LiloLovesTheKing26
06-06-2011, 09:21 AM
We were there this past weekend and wanted to get Ray Park and Jeremy Bulloch's autograph and the fast passes were all gone because people had been camping out since 7pm the night before!!!