PDA

View Full Version : 4 Different Questions

LovinWDW
06-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Ok, this time lets focus on emotions. WDW brings out so many different emotions during our trips. Like:blush:and:(and:sob:and:muscles: Where do these emotions come out for you?
1. When or where do you feel the most emotional (what brings tears to your eyes)?
2. When do you feel most happy?
3. What did you witness at WDW that made you mad?
4. What makes you the most scared?

Here are my responses:
1. Seeing my girls with smiles on their faces and having a great time.
2. Walking into the first park of the trip, whichever it may be.
3. I have seen parents allow their children to urinate on two different occasions. Once on the porch at Peco Bills and the other outside Innovations in EPCOT. No need for that.
4.Dinosaur in AK

Have Fun!

darthmacho
06-03-2011, 12:20 AM
1. When or where do you feel the most emotional (what brings tears to your eyes)?

I think when I look at the pictures of my two little girls, wearing monogrammed Mickey hats, gazing down MainStreet from the trainstation platform towards the castle.

I think I'm the most happy on that first morning of the first full day, when you hear the entrance music and feel the morning dew, and you have the whole trip to look forward too! :mickey:

3. What did you witness at WDW that made you mad?

A rude CM was yelling at people at the exit to RnR, and trust me, he was wrong.

4. What makes you the most scared?

Not sure anything at WDW scares me, other than the fear that I my not be able to afford my next trip, and not knowing when I might go back again. Now that's scary!

Cinderelley
06-03-2011, 04:47 AM
1. Watching Wishes.
2. Riding Big Thunder Mountain Railraod
3. We found a 2-3 year old sitting by himself outside of Animal Kingdom Lodge. I was mad that his parents were that irresponsible.
4. I'm afraid of heights and spiders. :eek:

Dulcee
06-03-2011, 07:06 AM
At the end of every trip the last walk down Main St. Leaving is never easy. :(
2. When do you feel most happy? Pulling up the hotel on day one. There is still oh so much to come.
3. What did you witness at WDW that made you mad? I overheard a conversation a family was having in line once about how Walt was really just out for the money. It made me pretty steamed, he was a business man but he was out for so much more in all of his endeavors. Family had to hold me back from setting the story right on that one.
4. What makes you the most scared?Parents who don't watch their children in the parks. I know its Disney, I know your on vacation, but scary things can still happen. Keep your kids close...

biodtl
06-03-2011, 08:42 AM
1. When or where do you feel the most emotional (what brings tears to your eyes)? That's a hard one because there are MANY times I end up teary eyed. The first time we walk into MK on each trip. Watching Wishes. Seeing my kids meet beloved characters or have experiences.

2. When do you feel most happy? I am pretty happy the whole time, but I wish I could bottle the feeling I have when I am on ME on my way to my resort. That feeling of anticipation and happiness knowing what is ahead is the best.

3. What did you witness at WDW that made you mad? Rudeness. The worst was the time a CM saw my 4 yo DD in Belle's blue dress that I made her and thought she was Alice. When my DD corrected her, she very rudely said, "Alice is better" and my DD was so upset. Belle is her favorite and she was so proud of her dress.

4. What makes you the most scared? Losing my kids in a crowd. it hasn't happened, but it always worries me.

floridamom
06-03-2011, 08:46 AM
3. What did you witness at WDW that made you mad? I overheard a conversation a family was having in line once about how Walt was really just out for the money. It made me pretty steamed, he was a business man but he was out for so much more in all of his endeavors. Family had to hold me back from setting the story right on that one.

We planned a trip to take my in-laws with us last year, and to a lesser extent, my MIL felt that way. I think she felt we were suckers for falling for all the Disney marketing and going so often.

However on our first day there together, we saw One Man's Dream at DHS, and she was really moved. Now she understands why we keep going back. (That, along with the fact that we saw Osborne Lights, Candlelight Processional and CInderella's castle lit with icicle lights--it was a good introductory trip!):mickey:

yjgirl32
06-03-2011, 08:50 AM
1. When or where do you feel the most emotional (what brings tears to your eyes)? Wishes
2. When do you feel most happy? Seeing my ds when he gets those belly laughs
3. What did you witness at WDW that made you mad?Luckily nothing so far- I feel upset when parents ruin the idea of Disney for their kids.
4. What makes you the most scared? Losing my son.

ransam
06-03-2011, 08:57 AM
1. When or where do you feel the most emotional (what brings tears to your eyes)? Probably the most emotional i feel is when i am on Magical express on my way. Just knowing that all the saving money, skipping out on fancy dinners, etc....was worth it, and now i could have my fun.

2. When do you feel most happy? getting off the bus the first day and heading toward the park.

3. What did you witness at WDW that made you mad? When people complain or are rude.

4. What makes you the most scared? not being able to have the money to go back.

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-03-2011, 10:04 AM
1. Most emotional-seeing castle for the first time and then when we leave
2. Most Happy-Passing under that Walt Disney World entrance and checking into the hotel knowing we are really here
3. Makes me mad-Nothing has really made me super mad-but it annoys me when tour groups put one person in line with a radio who calls everyone when they are next and 50 people jump in front of you
4. Most scared-I am not a fan of roller coasters and my son talked me into Big Thunder Mountain Railroad last trip-I screamed the whole time

biodtl
06-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Nothing has really made me super mad-but it annoys me when tour groups put one person in line with a radio who calls everyone when they are next and 50 people jump in front of you
Oh my goodness - this would make me furious! I have had this happen with a few people jumping in and it's irritating, but I ignore it. But if it were a whole group of 10 or more I think I would have to speak up to a CM

MushuGrl
06-03-2011, 12:41 PM
My emotional moment always comes during Mickey's Philharmagic, right when that scampy Donald picks up the hat and starts going "OH BOY OH BOY!" I always think of my mom, who LOVES Donald. And I get weepy. But it's a happy weepy.

Checking into the hotel, knowing the whole vacation is RIGHT in front of me.

3. What did you witness at WDW that made you mad? Nothing that's ever ruined my vacation, but rude people in general make me mad.

4. What makes you the most scared? Getting stuck on the side of Expedition Everest (I haven't ridden it since!)