PDA

View Full Version : November Groups or Tips

diz_girl
06-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Hi there! I've got a trip planned from November 12-19, 2011 and I was wondering if there are any groups that I need to worry about. I know that Jersey week is the week before, but I'd feel at home in WDW that week, and Thanksgiving week is the week after. So, any groups to worry about or any mid-November tips or information that would make my trip more enjoyable? I've been to WDW in June, September, December, January and February, but never in November.

faline
06-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Can't think of groups that are routinely there at that time. You already know about Jersey week and Thanksgiving - both of which will drive crowds up.

EJS-Houston
06-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Uh oh. I don't know anything about Jersey week, and I'm already booked November 1-7. Am I in trouble?

diz_girl
06-02-2011, 04:37 PM
No, there's nothing to worry about. It's just that every other person that you bump into while you're there is probably from New Jersey. And it won't be a cast of characters like those from The Sopranos, Jersey Shore and Jerseylicious. While you will find some of those stereotypical people in New Jersey, most people from New Jersey are normal and don't sound like they're from 'Joisey'.

lynnek
06-02-2011, 07:02 PM
We went last November for our first trip ever to WDW and loved it. That exact week! So we are going again! No groups last year. End of Food and Wine, so Epcot was crazy for 2 days. Festival of the Masters art show at Downtown Disney--that was a lot of fun! Osborne Lights start then too! We also found a little dance party for the little ones during EMH at DHS. Very cute for them to dance with Mickey, Minnie and of course when the DJ plays Who Let the Dogs Out--Pluto and Goofy:) Another thing I liked about this week is that the Merry Christmas Party started, drawing people away from the other parks. Since we had never been to WDW before, we really didn't find a need to go and enjoyed the lesser crowds elsewhere. And, yes, I know, all relative--November has low crowds anyway. Also, if you noticed the precipitation avgs, November is a good month!