PDA

View Full Version : Bounceback question

ShanPooh
06-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Hi!
D-in-laws are getting back from WDW tonight. They were mentioning a possible fall trip, though didn't hear from them while they were there.

Has anyone ever been able to book a bounceback trip RIGHT after getting home?

Thanks!

princessfigment
06-01-2011, 06:28 PM
I've never tried but i know that when we went a few trips ago they we're saying that if you book right away for you're next trip you would save money but I do not know if they changed it,
And do not worry about D-in-laws.

good luck:thumbsup:

Strmchsr
06-01-2011, 06:39 PM
I tried it once. We decided not to do the bounceback while there, then 2 days after we got home changed our minds, but we were not able to use the offer. We were told the terms of the offer were to book before checking out. Maybe it was just the CM we talked to.

Polynesian Dweller
06-01-2011, 06:50 PM
The terms are very clear and written on the offer. Must be booked before checkout.

Disney4
06-02-2011, 11:32 AM
You can always cancel it (Within the guidelines). They only ask for one night deposit and when I have booked it in the past is has always beaten the PIN/AP rates I have compared to the booking.

darthmacho
06-02-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm sorry it probably won't work the way you'd like, but it makes sense that they'd stick to the rules. I still want to kick myself for not taking them up on the offer...:nope: