PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grille problem

JasonH
06-01-2011, 12:12 PM
So yesterday I call up to make a dining reservation for Garden Grille on Nov. 28th. I knew for the automated system it would have to direct me to a live rep as yesterday was the earliest day possible for me to book for that day this far in advance (having made 2 other dining reservations on Sunday for the first 2 days of our Nov. trip and the 28th is 2 days after the last dining reservation I could make at that time). The rep said there was no availability. Strange considering I was at the max 180 days away from then to make a reservation. I call today knowing that I wouldn't have to talk to a live rep and could place it through the automated system. And also perhaps, it just wasn't in the system yet to take reservations when I talked with that rep. Again, no availability. :( Am I doing something wrong or missing something here for there to be no availability? :confused:

FriendsofMickey
06-01-2011, 12:31 PM
I just went to the automated system, tried to make a dining reservation for Nov 28 for a party of 4 in EPCOT (for dinner). Garden Grill had a 6:35 time slot.

What time were you trying to get and how many people?

Maybe try it putting in just dinner (or whatever time you are trying) and not specifying a restaurant.
Good luck!

JasonH
06-02-2011, 02:59 AM
I had put in for a time of 4pm b/c we're trying for the earliest dinner possible. Any later than 5pm is not what we're looking for either. :(

brivers222
06-02-2011, 10:11 AM
yeah i am showing no availability also... but am showing stuff for after 6pm though, which wont work for you anyways.

beksy
06-02-2011, 10:48 AM
The problem might be because the Garden Grill no longer serves lunch, only dinner. I am not sure what time their earliest seating is for dinner.

brivers222
06-02-2011, 11:05 AM
The problem might be because the Garden Grill no longer serves lunch, only dinner. I am not sure what time their earliest seating is for dinner.

I thought that too but in checking they are open from 4-8pm

so what that might mean though is that people who would normally have gone there for lunch are now waiting until 4 and booking?!

shypiglet
06-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Maybe the early dining hours are blocked out for Candlelight Processional dining packages:confused:

JasonH
06-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Well I just called today and checked for that entire week for to try and get a reservation....nothing is available at any time for us, all the way up to Dec. 2nd. :( They need to bring lunch back!!