PDA

View Full Version : Wristband Gift Cards

JSparrow
06-01-2011, 07:27 AM
I heard in one of the Intercot Insider podcasts that Disney has gift cards that are a wristband. I thought this would be perfect for Epcot, getting drinks. Does anyone know where I can get these? Could I get them online prior to my trip?

Melanie
06-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Honestly, I haven't seen them since the Food & Wine Festival. That's where/when I got mine. I bought it at an Epcot ticket booth, but they were also available throughout World Showcase at the Food & Wine Festival merchandise kiosks.

Funforall
06-01-2011, 08:42 AM
That' where i got mine. I've been able to use it since.

Scar
06-01-2011, 09:08 AM
I got one at the F&W Festival last year. When I went in April I inquired about them and they were not available, although, had I brought my old one, I could have replenished it.

Melanie
06-01-2011, 09:18 AM
I got one at the F&W Festival last year. When I went in April I inquired about them and they were not available, although, had I brought my old one, I could have replenished it.

So there you go, must be a F&WF exclusive. Good to hear you can replenish though. I've still got mine. :)

ransam
06-01-2011, 09:59 AM
i think eventually this will catch on.
there was an event here in my town, and one company were selling gift cards that come in a wrist band, and they were very popular. They had different designs....so i can't imagine Disney being far behind

DisneyGirl85
06-01-2011, 05:18 PM
I read on another forum that you can get them at the guest services outside of the water parks. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

BrerGnat
06-01-2011, 05:48 PM
They are available INSIDE the water parks. I know that for a fact. They also use wrist Photopass cards there.

I didn't see them for purchase in any of the 4 major parks or the resort gift shops this time around, though. Just regular gift cards.

crltkcagle
06-01-2011, 10:48 PM
That would be a cool thing to have! We got the wristband photopass on a trip in 09 from a photographer in MK. We recycled it and used it last year. It was so convenient! We still have it and plan on using it again in September! I know most photographers look at it and say wow I haven't seen one of those in a while! LOL

KAJUNKING
06-02-2011, 01:31 AM
have heard of this for food and wine, and we are so ready to try this out, 2011 food & wine here we come!!!!!!!!!!

DisneyFr33k
06-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Can you buy them from home ahead of time?