PDA

View Full Version : How do I deal with WDW withdrawal

Itchy
05-31-2011, 04:16 PM
I am reading intercot everyday as I now have a lot of free time on my hands since I retired the end of April..

My lady friend and I had a great celebration retirement trip the first of May.. I have since looked at the Disney web site and intercot and wishing I could book another trip to the happiest place in the world...

But alas I am not sure if I can since I am now on my fixed retirement which is about 1/2 of what I use to make...

How do you deal with WDW withdrawal?

Should I sell pencils on the street corner to raise money? Is there a disneyworld anonymous?

Joannelet
05-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Go on youtube and type in any ride in wdw. You can then ride it through your computer! That is what I do when i dont have a trip planned.

Auntie B
05-31-2011, 05:45 PM
I like to read other peoples trip reports. Makes me feel like I am there! :mickey:

Suzi Q
05-31-2011, 05:53 PM
Oh yah, withdrawal is brutal! Just got back May 9th and already to go back. You don't need to sell pencils, you need to save change! I've paid for major portions of trips several times just with my change jar! I am brutal - anyone leave money in a pocket and it goes through the wash? Goes directly in my disney fund bank!

Jillirose
05-31-2011, 08:34 PM
Helping other Intercotees with their planning and questions feels good and I can reminisce. When I get down, I usually jump on Intercot.

caryrae
05-31-2011, 09:17 PM
I of course come here and watch YouTube videos and the Disney planning videos. It is kinda fun when you read about other people here planning their trips, which gets me a little excited for them since I know the feeling myself when planning a trip. I have a couple sites where you can listen to Disney sounds from around the Parks and Resorts.

I was just on YouTube this morning watching a couple videos of POFQ and Coronado remembering staying at them our last trip and how much fun it was. That was 1 1/2 years ago and no Disney trips in the future planned right now.

magicalmom
05-31-2011, 10:52 PM
Live365 online radio has a number of Disney stations - several have sounds and music from the parks.

Jim&AngieMarriner
06-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Live365 online radio has a number of Disney stations - several have sounds and music from the parks.

I listen to WDWLIVE all the time. It really really helps me. Of course the rest of my family thinks im Nuts but Im ok with that.