PDA

View Full Version : FL Residents - What kind of ticket?

AgentC
05-30-2011, 05:18 PM
I am a seasonal pass holder because
It is less expensive
We stay onsite and usually don't need parking
Summer is just too hot

But as blackout approaches, I always feel sad that I might miss out on some of the special summer activities. So it made me curious.

If you live in FL what kind of pass do you have? Do you find you go to the parks when it is really hot or wait for another day?

goofygirl67
05-30-2011, 05:34 PM
I have the Seasonal also. I do not want to be there when it is too hot or too crowded. There isn't much going on that is special in the summer that I won't miss.

Melanie
05-30-2011, 06:27 PM
We have the FL Res Annual Passes. I can't fathom thinking I would want to get up one morning and go and can't because it's a blackout date. ;)

Gibbs
05-30-2011, 07:39 PM
We did the FL Res Premium Annuals because we also enjoy the water parks. We try to get to one of the water parks each time we visit.

WDWfanatic742
05-30-2011, 08:08 PM
If I didn't live 2-3 hours away and instead within a hour, I'd probably do the regular pass. But seasonal works out great because the summer months just stink and any other blackout dates are too busy.

If I had the money I'd probably do the weekday pass right now though being in College. Could easily go up for the day every once in awhile...

ILoveLegos
05-31-2011, 09:23 AM
My cousins get the FL Res - Annual Pass, because the summertime is when most of the family visits! :mickey:

AgentC
06-05-2011, 08:06 PM
We have the FL Res Annual Passes. I can't fathom thinking I would want to get up one morning and go and can't because it's a blackout date. ;)

I'm starting to feel that way. I am really sad my passes are about to black out. :( My son enters kindergarten this fall, so I may have to change to full annual passes to make it more worthwhile.

Thanks to everyone who answered!

magicofdisney
06-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Our first passes were annual. As a family of 6, we switched to seasonal the following year. Since they've come out with the week-day select, we're now using those. The older I get and the more I go, the greater my appreciation for smaller crowds and less heat. The week-day select pass caters to those desires. It doesn't hurt that it's the most affordable pass option available.

Although I often wake-up with a desire to visit Disney, living 2hrs away keeps the reality in check. Again, the week-day pass is the most realistic for my needs.

big blue and hairy
06-05-2011, 11:22 PM
We have the FL Res Annual Passes. I can't fathom thinking I would want to get up one morning and go and can't because it's a blackout date. ;)HAH! I thought I would feel that way, but when its 800 degrees with a bazillion people at the parks (only a slight exageration), I can wait till August.

:sulley:

Imagineer1981
06-06-2011, 01:11 PM
i think it depends on distance. When I lived in Orlando, the annual was the best cause we went all the time, but if you were 3 or more hours away, i would think seasonal would work better