PDA

View Full Version : Late Summer Room Offer

KathyMJ
05-29-2011, 07:48 AM
Disney released a late summer room discount this morning.

Example pricing for weekday rates:

Value - $69
Moderate - $129
Deluxe - $189
Deluxe Villas - $209

Travel Dates are August 14 through October 1

Booking dates are May 29 through August 13

We are finding that the Vacation Memories package, Kids Free, and other promotions already released are a better price especially at the Value and Moderate resorts.

Contact Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/request-pricing/)to book your trip today.

KathyMJ
05-29-2011, 10:36 AM
**** Just a note - This room discount can also be turned into a package reservation.

CanadaLovesDisney
05-29-2011, 10:45 AM
**** Just a note - This room discount can also be turned into a package reservation.

So you mean you could still add the dining plan, park hopper etc to that?

Niecyboo
05-29-2011, 11:00 AM
Yes, you can add tickets to make this a package. Once you make it a package with tickets, you can add dining as well.

CanadaLovesDisney
05-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Thank you :mickey:

frozman
06-16-2011, 04:01 PM
I just booked a room at All Star Sports with this offer. For anyone considering taking advantage of this offer, it looks to me like All Star Sports and All Star Music have the best deals with the values, Pop Century and All Star Movies were each $150 more for my 9 night stay than Sports or Music.
Also want to point out that if you are a solo traveler (like me), don't opt for the vacation memories package and use the room only offer instead. Vacation memories would have run me (as a solo traveler) about $500 more for my stay than this offer, and I think the quick service dining plan (the one offered with the Value Resorts) would have been a little over $300 if purchased as an add on.