PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Magic Tour

jrfromfla
05-28-2011, 09:51 AM
I have a solo trip planned for July 23- July 30 staying @SSR.

I have already done Keys to the Kingdom and Undiscovered EPCOT tours, so I decided to try the Backstage Magic tour this time. What are you experiences about this tour and are there many repeat elements from the tours I have already done?

Also, has anyone done this tour solo? Just want to make sure that I don't stand out for doing the tour by myself.

Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-28-2011, 08:17 PM
DH did this tour solo on our last trip, and he loved it!! There was one other "single" on the tour, so don't worry about it at all.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

2Epcot
05-28-2011, 09:23 PM
I've only done the Backstage Magic tour many years ago. I did it on one of my solo trips to WDW. I had a great time, and really enjoyed the tour.

mahannie
06-03-2011, 04:54 PM
I did this as a solo about 3 year ago (gift from my parents for organizing everything :cloud9:)

I enjoyed it immensely (getting to see and talk to cast members in the Holiday Warehouse and Florist shops was amazing).

From what I understand, a visit to the Holiday Warehouse isn't included in the tour anymore, which is a shame. The other parts of the tour were fun as well, and no one paid any attention to the fact that I was a solo. I think that any opportunity to see a little behind the scenes magic is well worth the time and expense as it makes me appreciate everything that much more.