PDA

View Full Version : 2012 CMN Classic

disneygirlie11
05-26-2011, 11:50 AM
Does anyone know where to find the dates of the 2012 Children's Miracle Network Classic? I need to plan our vacation around it! TIA!! :)

faline
05-27-2011, 10:11 AM
This year, the dates are listed as October 10/17 - 10/23. I imagine next year's dates would be similar. There is a number listed you can call for information about this year's tournament. Perhaps they know next year's dates? The listed number is 407-824-2250.

SignguyTom
05-28-2011, 07:04 PM
That's what we tried to do for our trip this coming Oct. I couldn't find a thing about it so I went by the 2010 dates. I made DVC ressies for the time about 2 weeks earlier than the prior year. Well.... The tourney was moved up 2 weeks and begins the day after we arrive. Not a huge deal. I was just hoping to play Magnolia under CMN Classic conditions. :golf: Looks like I'll be playing Osprey Ridge and Lake Buena Vista. I will probably not have the time to be a spectator, as cool as that would be. I am hoping, though, that I will see some of the golfers roaming the parks. Even though its a Fall Series event, some of the bigger names play it cuz its cool for their families.

BTW, I found out the official dates of the 2011 tourney in Jan. during the first PGA tourney of the year. Perhaps the PGA Tour website will have the schedule posted sooner...? It didn't occur to me to look when we were planning, but it might be worth a look-see...

disneygirlie11
05-29-2011, 10:53 AM
Ok thanks for the info! FYI we were there the week before the tournament one year and the course was in PGA condition :) so you should get to play it! You just couldn't use the tee box, you had to play up.