PDA

View Full Version : **!**MUSt rides-Halloween?

dmrs0
05-24-2011, 03:05 PM
We're possibly going to Disney World from Nov1-9th.
We're going to see MK aplenty. :party:
So, we'll have time to get on the rides on the normal days.
~*But I wonder which rides are different just for the Halloween Party?
I know Haunted Mansion is a must...
But we want to focus on the trick-or-treating, parade, fireworks and CHARACTERS :D!

So, since it's going to be the LAST day (hectic), I need to jot it down to the must see rides.

THANK YOU for any help!

BraddyB
05-24-2011, 03:18 PM
Haunted Mansion CM's are in full dress with makeup. Have your camera ready for Madame Carlotta. Also make sure you hit the trick or treating stops !!

dmrs0
05-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Thanks for your quick reply! ^-^

I had to look up "Madame Carlotta"; def want pictures with her!!

Ok, so, no special Halloween ~rides~ except Haunted Mansion?
We should focus mostly on treats/characters/parade/fireworks?

Thank youuuu!

joonyer
05-24-2011, 06:39 PM
Decorations and the music, and lighting in the park will be special for the party. The parade and fireworks "Hallowishes" are exclusive to the MNSSHP. There's special events, dance parties and trick or treating, and the cast members are all in costumes for the party, but the attractions themselves are the same on the inside. There's no special Halloween versions of Pirates or Space or Splash mountains. It would be cool if there were though. Still I think the party is great.

CanadaLovesDisney
05-24-2011, 09:22 PM
We aren't parade people but wow! It was so fun we even bought the cd :) there a ton of amazing photo pass spots setup too! Also the trick or treating is really fun! And the fireworks! And the lighting... And I'll stop there! Just have fun!

DVC2004
05-25-2011, 11:23 AM
Definitely do not miss the parade. We also aren't parade people but the Halloween Parade and Hallowishes Fireworks are not to be missed. Otherwise, as other posters said, the ride interiors are not changed. I know over in California they transform the Haunted Mansion into Haunted Mansion Holiday, from A NIghtmare Before Christmas, but not at WDW. Either way, it's still a fun time to go. Enjoy!

brivers222
05-25-2011, 12:25 PM
the only things i noticed differently for the halloween parties with the rides (apart from HM) were that they were all walk ons... best time to enjoy all the rides and get loads of candy ;)

The decorations are pretty cool... The parade is great and the fireworks... well they are fantastic!!!

Imagineer1981
05-25-2011, 01:02 PM
HM is by far way cooler doing the parties, plus they add fog and the CM's in makeup...very cool

MissTink
05-25-2011, 02:06 PM
We went November 1st last year and it wasn't too crazy busy. We spent a lot of time at the dance party in tomorrow land. Got great pics of the kids dancing with Goofy, Chip & Dale