PDA

View Full Version : BLT in early December

magicof2
05-24-2011, 09:24 AM
We just passed ROFR and are in the process of putting all the paperwork under our names.
We would love to go in October for a few days and for our anniversary the first week of December.
I know were cutting it short with time, for those who have been there during those times, how far in advance did you book?
it will be me, dh and our little boys (2 yrs old and 9 months old) so we are ok with the studio in october for a few days but would like a 1 bedroom for the first week of december.

Im a little worried we wont be able to go or get the rooms we want bc it might be booked up.

disneymom15
05-24-2011, 10:59 AM
I would call and check availability. We bought BLT at the end of January. I called as soon as we got home for our Nov 27-Dec 4 BLT stay (11 month window) and got studio w/lake view. No standard view studios available for that timeframe. For our Aug30-Sept5 trip (7month window) we booked a studio at Beach Club. Good luck, hope you get what you want.

iloveokw
05-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Both of those times (especially Dec) are VERY popular with DVC members. Things change quickly with DVC, tho, so you might luck out. All you can do is try.

MinnieMommie
05-24-2011, 07:44 PM
These are both popular times and even though you may be able to get in at any point I think it is best to book as soon as you know your vacation dates and can move forward. Congratulations on your purchase!

RAIDER
06-15-2011, 03:23 AM
They are indeed each time we have been in early Dec the place is heaving .Weve booked both times as soon as were allowed to as we know thats a really busy time ...Good luck i hope you get a place :thumbsup: