PDA

View Full Version : sta wars weekend tips...

jimsgal05
05-24-2011, 08:21 AM
hello just got back...okay I was at MK on the opening day because i knew the crowd level would be insane..
SO sat We were there.. I didn't get thier early enough for wrist bands to meet the actors, but there is hope...in the afternoon the crows die down we were able to meet them..except A. Daniels you need an band for him no matter what..so if you go friand don't gte one go to where he is meet and grett at around 6pm ask the CM is they are handing out bands for sat...also if you ahev kids ask about being in the pareade...ya never know...this would be for sat

2. photos of starw wars charaters parade is at 12:45.. guess what..when it ends r2-D2 goes off to the left of satge near hat and down that ramp..bethere!!!

also folllow him to Narina attrations because in 3 mins. of less to your left where they face paint the exit is right there..we got some amazing photos of the good, the bad and the ugly and the pose for you DarthMall...oooh he looks evil..

3. Chewy is right out front from the star tous ride..line is the longest and the hotest...get his 1st cause everyone want to do the ride 1st..there will still be a wait but it won't be as long and as hot ..no shade.

Also note that between people getting there photos done with all the charaters they will pose for you to take a photo so just stand right near the photo cm and get a greta photo of them looking at ya...I did this for some that I wasn't going to wait for..

4. stormtoopers are all near the backlot..PIXAR area...they are funny...can get a photo with them ..no photo passes though only near muppets 3-d area and they change out the charaters offen..really cool spot.
Oh when you are getting your photo with Darth VAdar under shade for everyone..wait was about 1 hr but mike and sully are right near by I mean the lines are close so while waiting ahve one family member wait in line at DV while you get one of the kids w/ monsters ink...no photo pass or autographs though so make sure ya have ya camera! i didn't the 1st time and had to go back..wait time both times 5 mins

okay for those fo you that want reg photos with non star wars got too imagination where you can draw a disney charater... we thought it wa just winnie the pooh and friends and the incredibles..WRONG..it was them plus..dee and dumm and the queen of harts , meeko and pohcahontas, mary poppins with a penguin, pluto and minnie the incredibles rafki, chip and dale, poor pooh bear nobody was really going to him. they were changing all but the poor friends and the incredibles so if you are hot and need some AC and kids love the chaters this was a gold mind...

oh for the dance off at 7:45 get there before 7pm. because we got ther about 7:15 big crowd and what the heck is with people and thier IPADS taping the show..really had a bad time of seeing the stage and we were not the far away..this is not really geard for young kids 9+ up will enjoy it so if ya have a small child don't boher just sit back and listen to the music...rock and new stuff ie lady gagag..some rap...teenagers loved this from what I saw.

oh at 9pm the park get empty even thought it was open till 12 midnight...so if ya wnat to ride star tors multi tims with a short wait my guy did 4 times in a row from 10pm on..I actually left the park with out him..
He said it took him more time to just wait at the "boarding gate to the pod" than to walk up...his wait was about 5 mins not even.

if you wnat to know more about the ride private message me..I don't want to spil it for others..

I did metion you can get presigned autos right... except mr. Daniles....he won't do any..which is fine understand.

okay I think that is everything... we did things in 2 days...
may the force be with you:yoda: