PDA

View Full Version : **~*HELP! View Hallowishes?!?

dmrs0
05-24-2011, 02:44 AM
Hi, guys!
Brand new to this site, so I apologize if this subject has been touched. :blush:

My family and I have never been to Disney World.
So, I don't know the spots to watch any fireworks.
~~I'm wondering if any of you guys have a fav spot for watching Hallowishes?? :mpumpkin:

About the views I'm looking for:
I'm kind of a picky spot picker =S lol
I don't like seeing fireworks or even movies from far back.
I LUV them when they cover MOST of my vision... without breaking my neck. lol
(I say this to let you know that restaurant views, although super relaxing, are not ideal for us; not seeing the fireworks ever before/or anything LIKE them.)

~~And also... at what time should I get to the spots?? 1/2hr, 1hr, 1.30??
(we're unfortunately going on the VERY last busy day: Nov 1st)

I have no clue about anything to do with Disney fireworks. :confused: The logistics of the spots to view them still puzzle me. Eek!
Help?

Thank you, guys!

micky95
05-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Welcome to Intercot ! the best spot is in front of the castle in the big circle.i've seen people waiting 3 hours before.one of my favorite spots is to the right into tomorrow land.before you cross the bridge there are some built in benches.there are a few trees that might block your view but you can move around to see whats best for you.i'm sure there are others but thats where we seem to wind up at.maybe i'll learn some new spots too:D relax,go with the flow and have a magical day !

Carol
05-24-2011, 07:34 AM
If you have never seen them before - definitely in front of the castle.

BraddyB
05-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Since you havent seen the fireworks before def infront of the castle is the best place for you. Also with Hallowishes there are projections on the Castle and down Main Street.

I like the regular Wishes, and Illuminations....but Hallowishes are in a league of their own.........They are awesome :thumbsup:

GothMickey
05-24-2011, 09:49 AM
In front of the Castle, but not directly in front. I would work my way up Main Street, closer to the entrance/exit to the park. My favorite spot to watch the fireworks is in Town Square, facing the Castle. As for getting your space, isn't one of the Boo To You Parades right before Hallowishes? I would suggest grabbing a spot on Main Street 1 hour prior to the parade. From there, you can then settle into the same spot on Main Street for the fireworks.

dmrs0
05-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Thank you for all the info!
Now I have the tops spots I'm gonna elbow my way through. :fworks:
LOL joking!
.......maybe?

Jajaja I keed!
Thank youuu so much, guys!

BraddyB
05-24-2011, 12:30 PM
Make sure you catch the parade too. I am not big on parades but the Boo To You Parade is really good.

joonyer
05-24-2011, 12:36 PM
On Main Street somewhere is best. For Hallowishes, which is the best of the Disney fireworks/music shows, IMO, I like to be somewhere between the circle in front of the Castle and Casey's Corner. Hallowishes has portions of the show with fireworks that go off around the perimeter of Magic Kingdom (or so they appear), and if you are in that location you'll be surrounded by the show. I'm also one of those who likes to be right under the fireworks, the closer the better.