PDA

View Full Version : ADR craziness

mousetrapper
05-22-2011, 06:37 AM
Trying to book my ADRs...I keep getting error messages like:

"Sorry, there was an error when trying to add reservations to your cart. Please try again."

...and another that says I'm trying to book too far in advance. Today's my 180 day mark, and on top of that, I've already booked ADRs for the first day and last four days of our vacation! The system just won't let me book the 2nd through 6th days.

Very frustrating...guess I'll just wait until 7 am and call my ADRs in...

Maybe the system is overloaded or something??

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
05-22-2011, 07:07 AM
It can very frustrating at times. So much easier to call.

crltkcagle
05-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Online wouldn't let me book either unless that day I was trying to book was exactly 180 days away. Maybe you should try calling?

Niecyboo
05-22-2011, 01:05 PM
The system was acting up for another poster yesterday too. I think it's been up and down for at least the last several days, so it's not you. I too recommend trying to call, since the online system gets these glitches sometimes.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-22-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm so sorry you're having trouble!

I've had some strange online booking issues too, but in general I still prefer it to calling (when it is working of course).

Good Luck on getting everything you want :eat:

AntMagsMom
05-23-2011, 10:30 AM
I had that happen too.

Now, I can't get Fantasmic to give me any options at all in Septmeber, no dates are even highlighted to pick and when I called CS has no clue why....grrrr I hate to call every day to check. Blah!

TheVBs
05-23-2011, 04:06 PM
I was able to book a restaurant online last night, so you could just keep trying. It's great when it works, and maddening when it doesn't! I've experienced both. Hope you get what you want!

andrsue
05-25-2011, 01:44 PM
I had to do that too. The dates were all shaded out. I called and she was able to get everything booked over the phone.

Eponine
05-25-2011, 02:49 PM
I had problems when I went to do my ADR's on May 15th. Even though I had my reservation number and it let me click on any of the 10 days from my check in date, it would only give me availability for my first night.

So, I had to wait until 7am to call. I got what I wanted and when but I wasn't trying for the HDDR or F! or anything big like that.

For a multi billion dollar company their website stinks!

Good luck!!!

darthmacho
05-25-2011, 03:00 PM
This is why I dislike automated anything. Though people can just as easily make mistakes, thus the term, human error, I'm always so much more at ease talking to a human being when making any plans or reservations of any kind. :mickey:

SBETigg
05-25-2011, 03:04 PM
When that happened to me, I was frustrated. I had to start over and keep putting in my reservation number every time it shut me down with that message. But I got it done. You can see what's available, so maybe better to just call and talk to someone.