PDA

View Full Version : Which day would you go??

mom2mickeyfan
05-21-2011, 08:59 PM
We are trying to decide which day is going to be best to go to HS. It seems every day there is something going on that it is recommended you stay away on that day. We will be a DW the first full week of June. Monday will be extra magic hours evening (we are not staying onsite) and the park will close at 7 for us. Tuesday is a Fantasmic night and this is not a must do for us. Wednesday is already planned for MK for us. Thursday is a Fantasmic night and then Friday will start Star Wars weekend which we aren't interested in. We had made plans for Tuesday. Which day is going to be the least crowded. From all the tips it seems that every day will be crowded. What do you guys think??

Thanks!!

Dsnygirl
05-21-2011, 09:16 PM
I agree with you -- it sounds like you have potential for DHS to be busy almost every night that you are there!

My only piece of advice is that like you, most people stay for a week. I think a lot of people, for whom Fantasmic is a "must do", tend to get it done the first night it is available, just to be sure they've gotten to see it. So, my guess is that Tuesday might be busier than Thursday.

Of course, the offset of that is that a lot of people will be arriving on Thursday for the beginning of the first Star Wars wknd on Friday, so that may bump Thursday up a bit -- but I'm also guessing that there will be a Fantasmic night over the wknd, and maybe since those coming in for Star Wars will be planning on being at DHS all wknd, they WON'T tend to go Thursday night.

Honestly, for your week I'd say it's all guesswork -- I'm sure someone will come along with more feedback, but for me, I'd probably give DHS a shot on Thursday... or plan to hit it twice during your week, for a few hours each time.

Good luck -- and have a GREAT trip!!

DAWS
05-21-2011, 10:24 PM
If it were me, I would go on Tuesday. While I would definitely agree that people stay for a week, and that they might want to be sure that they see Fantasmic, I think more people will be coming in for the Star Wars weekend, making Thursday busy.

Regardless, you will have a wonderful time, so I always find that once I make my decision (I can be an agonizer), and start making my dining reservations, peace settles over me...

Have fun!

gerald72
05-22-2011, 12:35 AM
I would pick Tuesday.
The day after evening EMH seem to be a little less crowded. Plus, everyone else will line up to see Fantasmic, freeing up more space other places.

AmandaChan
05-26-2011, 11:27 PM
what gerald said...