PDA

View Full Version : Online ADR's

Going2HeavenRU
05-21-2011, 08:35 AM
I have previously called Disney Reservations at exactly 7am to make my reservations for my trip. This year I finally got up at 6 am on my 180th day and used the online ADR site. I LOVED IT!

I was nervous about the system crashing right in the middle and about my reservations being lost in cyberspace. Nothing but smooth sailing! I was able to print each confirmation and received an email right after my reservation was confirmed.

I only had a problem getting one of the resturants I wanted at the time I wanted it.

I highly recommend using the online ADR site.

Only 174 days left to go (11/11-11/19)! Keeping my fingers crossed for free dining in November.

Here are my selections:

Whispering Canyon for dinner (first time)
LeCellier for lunch
Yak n Yeti for lunch
Cape May for dinner (first time)
Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner then MVMCP
Teppan Edo for lunch
Coral Reef for lunch (first time)

TiggerDeb
05-21-2011, 09:10 AM
Congratulations on getting your ADR's. I have not used online reservations, I called at my 180 day mark and was on for less than15 minutes and got all the ressies I wanted and for the times I wanted for our upcoming trip Sept 8th- the 17th.

We are also eating at Teppan Edo, loved it the last time and we are also eating at Coral Reef, another of DH favorites. Have a wonderful trip.:mickey:

crltkcagle
05-21-2011, 10:15 AM
YAY! So happy you were able to get most of your reservations. I love the online system! Its so much faster!