PDA

View Full Version : Discussion/Information on Disney Running?

wgbuck
05-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Looking for information (and specifically discussion) on Disney Running events.

I'm thinking about the Disney Wine 'N Dine Half Marathon, ... and am looking for advice/info.

Where should I post/look?

Melanie
05-19-2011, 10:11 PM
That would probably fit in the Mousellaneous forum. I'll move this down there and the discussion will commence. :walk:

What precisely would you like to know? My DH is a runner and has enjoyed all the main RunDisney events in the past year. They are all stellar!

Dsnygirl
05-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Posting? For sure, post here, in the Mousellaneous Forum like Melanie said... for info? Try RunDisney on Facebook. It's run by Disney, and has a ton of information on their upcoming races, past races, etc. Also, Jeff Galloway, one of Disney's race trainers and a past Olympic runner, has a website of his own, as well as a FB page dedicated to Disney running. Have fun getting info -- I hope to run one someday!! :thumbsup:

A Big Kid
05-20-2011, 08:20 AM
There is a DisneyRunning website site, but after the site started charging (too much IMHO), there is not much activity.

I recently found Running of the Ears web site. That's ok. But near as good as DisneyRunning before the change.

dnickels
05-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Disney has an actual website as well,

http://espnwwos.disney.go.com/sports/rundisney/

(I assume it's okay to post the link because it's to Disney, not an outside link)