PDA

View Full Version : first time using online ADRs! tips, tricks?

eas423
05-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Yay! It's almost time to make our ADRs! This is my first time using the online system, can anyone share any tips/tricks for the best plan of attack? It opens at 6am ET, right? Do I have to re-enter reservation number, or if it is saved in my user profile can I go right to searching for dates/times?

JenniferS.
05-16-2011, 09:10 PM
I think you will have to log onto the Disney Website and then enter your reservation number. I was just putting in breakfast, lunch and dinner thinking that they would show me ALL available times, but they only seem to give like 3 times, so if you are set on a specific time, just put in that time and then it will give either that time or close to it. That's really all I can think of. I thought it opened at 7 am, but I could be wrong.

tinksmom02
05-17-2011, 08:19 AM
I logged in a few minutes before 6 and actually tried to make ADRs then, that way the system prompted me for my confirmation number so that right at 6am I was ready to go. I entered the specific times I wanted, not just "breakfast." Of course, we like to eat dinner at, like, 5pm, so I pretty much got what we wanted within a half hour of my original time.

Make sure you check the dates--I don't know if it was just me but the date kept defaulting to the next day, not November when I needed it. I had to manually change it.

Other than that, I would suggest that you begin with the most important ressie you want to make, and work out from there from the most desired to the "well, if we can't get there this trip, that's OK."

Finally, definitely check back if you can't get what you want right away. We wanted Kona for breakfast our last day and it wasn't available, so I book 'Ohana instead. I just checked a few days later and Kona was available-- but we decided 'Ohana would be a better fit anyway!

Good luck, and be sure to come back and let us know how it went!