PDA

View Full Version : Current Buying Rates?

Mr. Brass Bonanza
05-16-2011, 05:06 PM
I've doen some research, but the only prices I can find is for 100 points. Aren't there different levels you can purchase, i.e. more than 100 points a year? Where I can find information on that? (If it's easily laid out here and I'm just not seeing it, I apologize!)

Thanks. :)

DizneyRox
05-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Contracts come in all shapes and sizes, mine have all been odd numbers. For the most part, you'll find mostly minimum contracts for sale as the vast majority of people just go for the minimum. I don't recall 100 points being an option for a master contract, so I'm guessing that you're probably looking at someone trying to sell an add-on. Those too could be in any denomination, but 25, 50, and 100 are probably the most common.

It shouldn't make any difference, an add-on becomes your master contract when/if you buy it.

If you're looking for something between 100 and 150-160 (which was a common minimum for year I think) you're probably going to be hard pressed. You might find a smaller contract for OKW or VB or HHI, I don't recall what the minimum contract was for any of those. When we got in, it was 150 points.

The TimeShare Store would be your best place to start looking I think. YOu can probably contact them and let them know what you're interested in. I can't imagine they don't have a client list of buyers they can send out an email to if a match comes up.